question make own local server

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,003 times. The last Post () by holymo.

• Hi

i read all tutorial and guide about cardsharing server

but still have some questions

1- where can buy cam and card ?

2- i should buy each card with cam ? if no so cam use for what ?

3 - each card can buy can use for cardsharing ? if no how can to know which card possible use for card sharing?

4- what difference between smargo and omnikey reader ? and which i should buy ?

thanks for your attention

• hi if u want make server for make money this forum is not for you .read the rules

now if is for hobby u need have sub one or 2 card and exchange n line with others card .

ok , sorry but all tutorial on forum point to setup server , and config server you think all do it for free? exactly not and for make money

• This site isn't to help people make money from cs, its a hobby and should be treated as such, the tutorials on the server setup is for personal use, i think you are confused with the terminology

But with your lack of knowledge of whats involved i wouldn't quit your day job just yet

110cm Triax Dish multi arm 13,16,19, 23, 28 east fixed 90cm thor

• This site isn't to help people make money from cs, its a hobby and should be treated as such, the tutorials on the server setup is for personal use, i think you are confused with the terminology

But with your lack of knowledge of whats involved i wouldn't quit your day job just yet

thanks for your explain bro but i need make own serer for exchange with others

thanks for your explain bro but i need make own serer for exchange with others

easiest way to do this is using your box if it supports that, a linux server is a really steep learning curve

110cm Triax Dish multi arm 13,16,19, 23, 28 east fixed 90cm thor

• Hi Multipack,

I have a similar (not same) confusion.

I have got the TiVO box (cisco CT 8620) but it does not have any card inside.

Now I would like to share with some of my friends.

can you please give me some kind of guideline so that i can do that.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

• Hi Master G,

Thank you for quick response.

Basically I am not sure about the card whether it exists.

I have the vm box (TiVO), plays some channels (free channels + 1/2 pay channel).

I am not sure if i have the card inside ( i will check again).

I have other friends using the same/similar vm TiVO with valid subscription.

Now I would like to learn how to share.

I will open the box to check if any card exists there.

i will get back to you again for help.

Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!