newbie needs mgcamd help

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 719 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi new to the site but at my wits end with my newcamd list file. For some reason it stopped working last week. I know all about the dark channels but there are still some channels left that are handy. My provider says the line is still active. He told me to cmd ping a script he sent me so I did and it came up with request timed out 4 times. He said there is something wrong with my isp. Afraid i only know the basics on a laptop so I wouldn't know where to start to solve this problem. Ive also messed about with cams trying them in different folders I fear I might have cocked them up now also. Would be much appreciated if someone could point me in the right direction. Its driving me mad. thankyou.

• If by provider you mean it's a payserver your using then we don't offer support for that bud....

The forum rules are quite clear on this....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!