Onyx missing epg info

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,546 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• Morning all

Installed onyx skin onto my zgemma s2 and all seems well apart from, when I press the epg button normally you would see program info but am not seeing this just the boxes but without any information in them, also when on the channel selection screen if you press epg while on a channel you would get all the up and coming programmes for that channel but nothing is being display.

Any ideas.

Thanks

Jc

• when your box has rebooted to install the skin it looks like its cleared your epg data. What ever you are using to bring in your epg data. I.e epg importer or crossepg you just need to do a manual scan for whichever plugin you have installed. That is all. It isnt a skin problem.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hi

Thanks for the reply..when I press the up or down button I get the epg information...but am not getting the information when I press the epg button or ok button on main screen. I get the channel logo but not any of the channel information.

Thanks

Jc

• It does really help that with any problem you have of you...

You state what box you are using.

What image you are using.

What possible pre-made backup build you are using.

crossepg doesn't work well on openatv. You have to use an older version of crossepg on openatv. So if using openatv its probably best to use empg importer.

crossepg is always corrupting data. Its known to be buggy as hell.

quickiest fix for most crossepg problems is just to delete your epg.dat file from your hdd/usb and do a fresh scan.

epg.dat lives
    media/hdd or media/usb.

I personally don't use crossepg as it's to temperamental , so if you are further struggling, hopefully someone else can give you some advice.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!