Nc Poland Card

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,184 times. The last Post () by johndeere88.

• Hi guys, i have one of these cards and i was wondering if anyone could shed some light if they still work via 3rd party recievers and if they do, i was wondering where the best place would be to buy a sub from these days. I've had the card for years but i havn't actually used it in years also so i'm dusting some cobwebs from it due to the demise of 28.2 but i cannot remember where i bought the card from or if the company still exists.. the only clue i have is that the company was from Poland lol...great help i know...sorry

caid = 0B01

rsakey = YES

Many thanks in advance

:-)

• The card will work, in oscam. The company in Poland will be Cardsplitter. They have unofficial dealers in the UK. Kamsat in Manchester and Tehwiz inear London.

Personally I would get the Conax NC+ chameleon card. It is plug and play and is quick.

• The card will work, in oscam. The company in Poland will be Cardsplitter. They have unofficial dealers in the UK. Kamsat in Manchester and Tehwiz inear London.

Personally I would get the Conax NC+ chameleon card. It is plug and play and is quick.

Thanks mate,appreciate your reply... i already have a card so i wont be buying another.

I,ll have a look at the companys you have mentioned

Thanks again

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!