IPTV MPEGTS

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,659 times. The last Post () by alag20.

• Hi Guys,

How can I add IPTV to my VU+ Duo (Original) with OpenVix Image?

I have XC Plugin and also IPTV Plugin (from extensions).

I have got a test line as below

wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh "http://mydomain.com/get.php?username=me&password=me&type=enigma22_script&output=mpegts" && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh

Thanks in advance.

• That code will add all the iptv channels into your box as a bouquet called IPTV. It could have a couple of thousand channels in that one bouquet depending on the server. You need a different code starting with opkg install to add xcplugin channels. Once that is installed you need to send the MAC address of box to server for authentication.

• good morning 2 way

via putty copy and past the link in putty then click enter .

2/ copy and past in your web browser then automatic generate bouquet , ftp via fizella to ect,enigma2 .

then restart u box u should find it in your favorite bouquet.

read the rules about posting pay server to allowed .

• I didn't post any link to pay server. I used mydomain as a dummy url.

Mod : Please review my link and comment before taking any action against me.

• sorry , i just give advice about payserver i don't focus on u domain . hope all fixed for u .

I just enquired about this and was almost closed on other thread when I just meant to ask if someone has tried the iptv servers offered on this site under VIP.

Edited once, last by alag20 ().

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!