Sly IPTV and BTSprt Help.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,068 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi.

1: Just wondering if BTSprt will clear as sly does not?

Thinking of canceling my Sly sport and trying the Bt but it would be nice to know if it works first and clears in Oscam.

Also a question for you clever people. I have a fully paid card subscription and sly go, what i have been doing is streaming to 3 rooms in my house when needed but this has stopped since the new encryption on the good channels. Everyone says to get IPTV but i don`t want to cancel my subscription and rely on someone i don`t know, i prefer to pay and stream my self as you never know if its a scam or if they have slow servers etc etc. So with my card and sly go what would be the tools or a hint on what i would need to get it working? i have been searching for a month now and everything seems to be a dead end, These 2: IPTV providers must clear the channels some how to be able to then stream them and provide a service. Any hints on how this is done? Also sports strems can be found on line but they are bad quality but they clear the channels some how.

I wold not mind using the app but in the kids room is rooted android, the front room and bedroom runs an old mini PC with xubuntu and the app don`t work on any of them.

Thanks for any time.

• Official Post

Just wondering if BTSprt will clear as sly does not?

BT Sport is still working for now on Sky.

IPTV providers must clear the channels some how to be able to then stream them and provide a service. Any hints on how this is done?

They are using Virgin Media. It can`t be done with a sky card.

• Thanks for your time and help.

At least i can cut back on the hours looking for a solution, seems to be wait to see if some one manages a patch.

I live in Spain so thats a pain about Virgin.

Do you know if its possible with virgin go app?

Again thanks for your time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!