Is AFN Package not running on Power VU on 9 East anymore?

There are 120 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 23,123 times. The last Post () by michel30.

• @medousa89 this was already explained to him 2 weeks ago here -> Need help with setting Open ATV 6 oscam configuration to view paid channels and Power VU too

And again last week here -> Emulator Packs FOR E2 _ SH4

I downloaded the modules_spark.zip but I don`t know where to put it in my image to make it to work???

I`ve already provided the configs you need. You are wasting your own and everyone else`s time by not using them.

Constantly bumping your thread and jumping on others won`t get you a reply any faster.

Respected Master G,
    I used your configs and now I lost the power vu channels of Sony BBC Package on 105.5 east. And still no luck with the AFN package.
    Thank you.

Works fine still.

How?

• Code
    /lib/modules/2.6.32.71_stm24_0217/extra/player2/linux/drivers/media/dvb/stm/dvb/stmdvb.ko

And what about the emulator? Is there a specific emulator or any will work with this?

joeuser

After changing the files and restarting the receiver it is stuck in a continuous loop it loads to 100% then again comes to 50% and loads back to 100% and comes back to 50% and on and on...

This method didn`t work. What Should I do now?

joeuser

After changing the files and restarting the receiver it is stuck in a continuous loop it loads to 100% then again comes to 50% and loads back to 100% and comes back to 50% and on and on...

This method didn`t work. What Should I do now?

Anyone that can help???

How to install the drivers that joeuser has provided -> HDMU_16560_E2_spark_217_git_581 + HW DES Drivers in Open ATV 6.0 in sh4 type receivers for 7162 chip???

I tried the method joeuser stated above but it crashed my image. Any other method to put these drivers in my image???
    Thanks in advance...

• Official Post

Why not use an image that you know works?

• Why not use an image that you know works?

This is the problem. I like Open ATV and I would want this method to work with it.

I downloaded the modules_spark.zip but I don`t know where to put it in my image to make it to work???

Maybe it is drivers for sti 7111, have You used this for sti7162 ?

Joeuser told me to download them. I do not think that, that would be the case otherwise he would have told me not to download them.
    Only he knows what went wrong and how to correct that. But joeuser is busy nowadays so we have to wait for him to be free to guide us to the right way.

There is no other method for installing the drivers.

Setup stream relay on openatv or use an image joeuser has created with the drivers included.

Yeah, about Stream Relay. I fixed the Dreambox issue by changing FTP type to passive which was by default set to Active and it worked.
    I watched the video in this thread How to watch powervu on enigma ii [detail tut] and did exactly what it said.

I also took help from this article by Engineer Khan https://www.scribd.com/doc/299…-Oscam-Emu-Engineerkhan15

And I carefully examined each and everything in the bouquet section and added everything right in the "iptv and other streaming services" but still there is no picture of the channel.
    Can you tell me now that what is still wrong?

I can send you the softcam file in private if you doubt it and my softcam keys are taken from W@Rp.

So you have to guide me now to what to do to enable the channels to run and Yes, "Include ECM in http streams" is enabled. What else should I set right or am I missing for the streaming to work?
    Thank you for your time and patience with me.

This is what the log says when I open the Atlantic Channel on 9 east:

2017/07/06 11:05:09 1D942ADA c (ecm) linuxsatsupport (0E00@000000/0000/0002/40:FD7F78395260A655BB1868E30B347CF9): found (2 ms) by oscam_emu (L/1/7/7) - Atlantic
    2017/07/06 11:05:10 1D942ADA c (dvbapi) ERROR: ioctl(CA_SET_DESCR): Operation not permitted
    2017/07/06 11:05:10 1D942ADA c (-) -- Skipped 3 duplicated log lines --

And this is the Screen Shot of the channel.87652f66460ea0e36000a434.jpg

Believe me this is the maximum that I can go. I`ve exhausted every possible option that "I" in my little and limited knowledge had.

Now it is up to the experts and this whole forum to put all your experience, knowledge and expertise together and save the day.

I look forward to all your help because without it I can`t proceed even an inch. So kindly detect the problem here, help me so that this thread can be closed and that I can take a sigh of relief.

If anyone of you need any kind of info about my settings in public or in private let me know.

If my oscam emulator is finding the key as highlighted in red in the log below. Why doesn`t the picture come of the channel?

2017/07/06 11:18:05 1D942ADA c (ecm) linuxsatsupport (0E00@000000/0000/0002/40:D2973E9AD4BA179684422502911B319A): found (11 ms) by oscam_emu (L/1/7/7) - AtlanticP 1F86 00 3581B4C2D46026 ;7W 11595

I did each and everything according to this video and for the same Satellite`s channels (step by step by watching the video) i.e. 105.5 east that the person did in the video but it didn`t work in my Open ATV 6.0 on an sh4 type receiver with 7162 chip.

Everything, the way he put the keys in the softcam and I did everything very meticulously and after so much painstaking effort no channel came.

So does this so called "Stream Relay" method even work or is it a big bad joke?

If it works, can someone post a screenshot of it here.

Because even the person in the video couldn`t play the channel and after restarting the oscam the video finishes because there is nothing as a stream relay. It is a lie and a deception for wasting people`s time and nothing else.

• If this method words, kindly can someone post a screenshot of any channel that they have enabled by stream relay method either over here or pm me.

Because, I think that this so called "Stream Relay Method" is a failed experiment by engineer khan. And I highly doubt this method until someone prove me wrong.

Even the person in this video can`t play any channel and after restarting the oscam the video ends.

So right now only joeuser`s DES drivers method is left. If someone knows how to do it kindly pm me.

I`m also waiting for joeuser to respond ASAP.

• Official Post

Yup it never worked, it is just a wind up, you should give up, smoke a pipe and have a pint.

• I would`ve but we are not allowed to do these things. Otherwise I`d have had a barrel of beer by now.

It`s been a week and no help came from me from anyone of this member. It`s really upsetting.

I wont give up on both these methods. I`m sure someone will come up with a solution.

I`m still optimistic about @joeuser`s des drivers method. If only someone could give me a minute of their precious time and experience will then I achieve this target.

• Its very simple.

Ditch openatv and flash an image that joeuser has provided with the drivers included.

Then you don`t need to setup stream relay.

There isn`t anymore support we can offer you with openatv.

We`re here to help you help yourself, not do everything for you.

This is the problem. Why can`t the experts make 9e channels work on Open ATV? What kind of E2 experts are they? That they can`t solve such a small problem.

Lets wait for a few more days if a genius could come up with a solution.

And btw can you tell joeuser that his method of putting the drivers crashed the image because that`s the last option left to take help from.

And I am sure that the amount of time I`m giving, the dedication I`m showing and by the posts I`ve shared above even a simpleton would recognize that I am busting my bottom to get this method to work. I`m sitting 6-8 hours at a stretch just to make AFN work on Open ATV so clearly I don`t need spoon feeding and neither do I want one, I just need some expert guidance that`s why I`m here and that`s why this forum was made in the first place to guide the inexperienced. Not to humiliate them by ignoring them and their posts.

And it is said that an hour`s conversation with a learned man is better than reading one full month of books. So that is why I`m here. Because I respect experience, experienced people and I love learning. And I hope someone will help me with this issue and very soon I`ll post a screen shot of channel from AFN package and this thread could be happily closed by you.
    Till I find success I`ll keep on the hard work.

• Official Post

Have you got it working on HDMU image ?? If not then you are the problem, no one else.

If it works on HDMU but not on openATV, then ask the reason why on the ATV forum, i personally use atv, egami, pbnigma and openpli, because each has its own advantages and disadvantages. When i had an alien2 i always used hdmu or pkteam images.

FFS use an image that works on the box rather than question everyone on the forum,

• I`m not the problem.

Open ATV does work on my box very well and I`d want to perfect it by adding AFN package too.

And I`m questioning the experts.

And I can`t load more than 1 image at a time this isn`t a VU receiver.

• you need to understand that what you are asking for help with will not work with your current receiver and image.

You either need to upgrade your receiver or change your image and then it will work.

The developers are NOT going to re write their software for you.

This forum is for help, Members have offered you a solution and its now up to you if you take their advice or not.

Just make a backup of your image and load a new one that supports what you want to do, its the only way you will get it working.

• On which image would it work?

Softcam Keys Support Forum

Configs, Downloads, Tools, Biss Feed Keys, Regular Feed Keys, Softcam Keys, Encrypted Feeds, Feed Hunter, Biss & Powervu Encrypted Feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!