OpenWebif Grab Screenshot

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,217 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• please help OpenWebif before i was click Grab Screenshot it was working great .

Now when i click Grab Screenshot it's Loading and animation loading for a long time then nothing .

i know there is to many plugins take screenshots but i want OpenWebif so

my box is amiko alien 8900

my Enigma 2 is openpli 2.5

i want old ipk for OpenWebif , it was working great

or

any solution for that's problem thanks guys .

• This also happens in the newest openatv which I am assuming is the same new openwebif version. I have put off updating my image because of this. With my skinning work, it is impossible for me to work without openwebif screenshots on my computer. Especially as my computer is in a different room than my tv.

I did try many of the settings in the openwebif settings, but nothing I tried worked.

So like the OP, if anyone knows a fix to this other than using an older openwebif version, any advice would be much appreciated.

If I have time tonight, I might do a file compare of all the older working files with the newer broken files.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!