prob with router to box

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,022 times. The last Post () by sparkey.

• Having probs with oscam not updating my card using oscam and ccam 2.1,3 6059 i have to keep rebooting the cccam each time and me router keeps disconecting from my box i have to each day reboot my router to get the server going

sorry about the caps stuck on

thxs sparkey

vu uno box

• Had to move this post as the section you posted in was for if all else fails and you require teamviewer help. You will get best help if you post in the right sections because more people will be able to help.
    If all else fails and no one can help in the open forums, then that is still an option as a final resort...

If you are using dhcp on your router, there could be an IP conflict going on somewhere. Depending on your router, there is normally a way to fix a device (using the device's mac address) to a fixed IP address on your router, so then dhcp will not try to set an IP address that may conflict with one that you have fixed on another device. I am assuming you have chosen a static IP address on your box rather than dhcp? This is vital.

Is this two separate issues you have as well, as you say that the card isn't updating?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• more in fo needed ere im thinking.... but is your card in pc or box.. im thinkin you need a second box to update your card, let it be internally if possible.. your router knocking off your server,, well could be if you turn off router at night, ip is changing ... i dont no, im only thinking, might be worth a try,

• thanks for reply predator and sorry muso for this post in wrong place

well the router i dont turn off at night just tryed put the dynds updater on my pc after a reinstall of the os but the dynds updater will not take my password tryed resetting my password and still will take the password i reset it to the dchp is off so the ip is not changing on the box

many thanks

• Does your router support dyndns? My router, infact the last 3 routers I have had enable you to put in dyndns details so on router reboot it should as far as I am aware update your IP address with your dyndns. If you have too many reboots then you can get locked out from dyndns. If you have issues with logging on then go to their website to reset your password.

Still you say you have problems with your entitlements updating? Still would need more info on this part of your problem to help there.

• Well you said your cards are not updating, do you mean that the entitlements are running or will be running out? -what card is it? have you managed to get the card to update before?

There are some guides on the forum about updating your card, but if you can be a bit more specific about your problem we can point you in the right place...

• i think entitlements are running out some times it last for a week or two then some times 1day or so

this what happens if i leave it on a fta channel over night some morning i willl have to reset the cam to get it to update not all the time its like the oscam gets stuck because i go to ppv channel ie sly 1 and the cam does not kick in i have to reset it

if that helps

thanks again for your help

• If you have your dns in your router with dhcp on.Then find out the servers mac and ip address and reserve this in your router so it wont change.It sounds like your card entitlements are fine and that the cam keeps crashing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!