Viasat 4.8e possible to clear HD Channels?

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,893 times. The last Post () by nightshadow36.

• Hello.

I have a viasat card 0B00 and it is paired to a SD box.

They are changing all there channels to HD at the moment.

Is it possible some how to clear HD channels with OScam? Also i have started to notice even that most SD channels are not clearing at the moment,

If some one could give some advise. Thank you.

• Hi.

I have a viasat card thats paird to a SD box.

Problem is its not clearing most SD channels any more, is this the same problem as sly UK or something else.

If any one can please help please respond. Thank you.

for example 12034.00 H 27500 does not clear.

• Hi.

Sorry it should be caid 093E not 0B00

Thank you for the quick reply I have a Viasat.Norway card. Do you have a card from Denmark if so does it use the same encryption?

I changed to canal digital as it would not clear most SD channels on Viasat but the signal is very bad where i am from a very small amount of cloud and i lose lock.

I hate to be a pain and bug you but are you 100% sure its clearing SD channels?

If this is the case i am going to ring the sat people to move my dish back to 4.8e as i have 40% better signal.

So i had Viasat Norway 4.8e and before i changed the dish position i could not clear.

11977.00 V

12034.00 H

12054.00 V

Maybe i just needed an OScam update?

All SD channels are clearing for you.

Thank you for any reply you can give, as soon as i know its working I can call the Sat guys.

Thank you.

• Do you know if there is a diffrence between a card from denmark or Norway. I am guessing they use the same encryption?

If it clears on one should clear on the other?

Thank you.

• they use same encryption but Viasat Norway can open and close the channel and same whit Viasat Sweden and Viasat Denmark so if Viasat Norway choose to close for sd channel they dont have to do it Viasat Denmark and same whit Viasat Sweden but next year Viasat Denmark close for sd- channel we got a mail from them last day

• Thank you for your help.

To be really sure I think i need to try and find someone who uses OScam and Viasat.no

Maybe Denmark can open the SD but not a Norwegian card.

• master G

Set the Label from Viasat OSCam to Nagra Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!