Sky Sports Changes

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,193 times. The last Post () by alimac.

• http://www.skysports.com/relaunch

From 18 July, Sky Sports will be better than ever with a range of new dedicated channels

• Sky Sports customers don’t need to do anything, the change will happen automatically

• We're still bringing you the best live sport with ten channels including dedicated channels for the Premier League, Football, Cricket, Golf and F1

• Enjoy the best international Rugby Union, Rugby League, boxing, darts, NFL, tennis and more on the new Sky Sports Action and Arena channels

• Get more of the sport you love with improved personalisation on the new-look Sky Sports app, available from August

• Award-winning commentary and analysis, plus brand new shows and documentaries

• Watch Premier League, F1 and England Test Cricket in Ultra HD with Sky Q

• A new Main Event channel dedicated to the biggest live events from across our channels - available to customers with the full range of Sky Sports channels

• I'd reduced my package from rip off $$$ it was too much for the shit thats on there.....repeats repeats repeats.

2 weeks ago tho i phoned them and asked how much for HD they told me £6 for all packages without sports which you can take out by it's self, and £6 for sports which you can't take out by it's self.

So here's the biggee you can't have sports alone you have to take out the full sub for all channels for £12.

Told them to go forth and multiply.

And this new line up what a complete load of "jackson pollocks" i'm not interested in anything other than football, so it does me no favours.

The less i pay murdoch the better i like it.

regards: canthackit

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!