XCplugin-IPTV Discussion (plugin errors, new update requests etc.)

There are 927 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 175,530 times. The last Post () by Sami Ertaga.

• yes sure.. your server not compatible with xc..

use jedi maker KiddaC plugins ;)

while the .xml configuration file is already contained in all the plugin packages: both in / etc / enigma2 / xc and in the XCplugin plugiin folder

I use this configuration

aa3b84901adc809.jpg

i attached here.. config . xml , edit yourself

• Good morning Lululla , I will try again to use jedi maker even if I have already done this test but in any case I cannot make the vod player work, I probably have not understood well how to configure it :(

I also wanted to point out another thing, in the etc / enigma2 / xc folder I find the two files that you have attached to me, however when I value the xc_e2_edit_me file with the data of my VOD server, another is created inside the path etc / enigma2 / xc another file with the data entered.

Well, I load the file with the correct data in the configuration panel of the xc plugin, the VOD folder comes out, but when I click on it nothing comes out.

I repeat for a long time, in the past, I have used the plugin successfully so for configuration I use the same procedures that I used before, only now it does not work.

Can I report this to the IPTV service provider? What should they fix to make their services compatible with xc?

Thanks

• Good morning Lululla , I will try again to use jedi maker even if I have already done this test but in any case I cannot make the vod player work, I probably have not understood well how to configure it :(

I also wanted to point out another thing, in the etc / enigma2 / xc folder I find the two files that you have attached to me, however when I value the xc_e2_edit_me file with the data of my VOD server, another is created inside the path etc / enigma2 / xc another file with the data entered.

yes

a new file has been created with the user name, it is normal, it creates it when you import or configure from the plugin menu

please ask your provider

• Hi Lululla would you be able to tackle this please? Would be really nice to get the plot showing again. Or maybe are we missing something?

• What box do you have? On VU+ Zero 4k the EPG button shows XCplugin information not the movie info. In the past there was a shortcut for the movie info by pressing 7 (if I remember well) but did not work any more in later versions.

• KEY_0 in xclite v.2.2

regarding the epg nothing has ever changed from the first version to the last one, indeed, we have improved

Ok you are right. With TMDB installed pressing 0 gives TMDB details. When TMDB is removed 0 gives movie EPG.

Would it be possible to change EPG button to show movie EPG instead of XCplugin info? Thanks.

• Ciao Lulluba,

mi potresti anche aiutare in italiano, perche non me la cavo bene con l' inglese. Ho il problema che non riesco piu a vedere le mie cartelle vod dall plugin. Vedo solo la scritta Vod, ma non riesco ad entrare, invece prima appena entravo mi spuntavano le cartelle. Di prima ti parlo sei mesi fa.

Grazie

• Ciao Lulluba,

mi potresti anche aiutare in italiano, perche non me la cavo bene con l' inglese. Ho il problema che non riesco piu a vedere le mie cartelle vod dall plugin. Vedo solo la scritta Vod, ma non riesco ad entrare, invece prima appena entravo mi spuntavano le cartelle. Di prima ti parlo sei mesi fa.

Grazie

ti consiglio prima di passare nella sezione Introductions e salutare la board, essendo ospiti, si saluta sempre ;)

Il problema invece è la fonte della lista

chiedi li..

ciao

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!