XCplugin-IPTV Discussion (plugin errors, new update requests etc.)

There are 927 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 174,621 times. The last Post () by Sami Ertaga.

• You can export the bouquet to the .tv list and watch from the channel list

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• they did not understand me, of course I look over the channel list, the problem is that all the bouquet names before that makes the username from the server, so the username the username of the url is displayed, how can I make sure that the username is not displayed in the bouquet ?

• Hello guys, I have the following problem with XC, I have already tested several versions, when I create bouqet, the username of the M3u URL is shown in the channel list, before each bouqet the username is always shown to me, for example, Userxxl1234 Italia, everyone is always with a user name in front of it, what am I doing wrong? How can you set that only the IPTV folder is displayed without the username from the M3u file? Thank you

eccolo

I downloaded and unzipped the file, there are two folders in the file, XC and XC Plugin, in the XC is the xml file where I need it, my question is, what do I need the XC Plugin folder for? Do I have to replace it somewhere? If yes why

if you installed the latest version you don't need anything.

The .xml file to be edited can be found in / ectc / enigma2 / xc

As for the bouquet name, set by default, the provider name comes out before the bouquet name.

Regards

• forse vuole dire che non e' tanto bello che viene visualizzato url nome utente e pass ad ogni utente su xcplugin

you don't have to speak Italian here !!!

your reply will be canceled

Thanks, I understand the meaning, but I don't understand the reason.

The username sees it only who runs the plugin, the whole world does not see it !!

In a little while they will ask me for the moon :head banger:

• bonjour Lululla J'ai le même journal accident qui XStreamity ici le journal.

Fichier "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", ligne 77, en action

Fichier "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", ligne 57, en action

Fichier "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", ligne 56, dans okbuttonClick

Fichier "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/BoundFunction.py", ligne 9, dans __call__

Fichier "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XCplugin/plugin.py", ligne 3553, dans Start_iptv_player

Fichier "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", ligne 286, dans openWithCallback

dlg = self.open (écran, * arguments, ** kwargs)

Fichier "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", ligne 296, en ouvert

dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog (écran, * arguments, ** kwargs)

Fichier "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", ligne 239, dans instantiateDialog

return self.doInstantiateDialog (écran, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)

Fichier "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", ligne 263, dans doInstantiateDialog

dlg.applySkin ()

Fichier "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", ligne 154, dans applySkin

Fichier "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", ligne 30, dans createGUIScreen

Fichier "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUIComponent.py", ligne 105, dans GUIcreate

Fichier "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer/xcRunningText.py", ligne 96, dans postWidgetCreate

AttributeError: l'objet 'eBaseImpl.eTimer' n'a pas d'attribut 'connect'

[ePyObject] (CallObject (<méthode liée NumberActionMap.action de l'instance <Components.ActionMap.NumberActionMap à 0x2d9c6f2c >>, ('OkCancelActions', 'ok')) a échoué)

• It happens to me too, after a while it passes and it works.

:good night1:

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• hello Lululla all just with the latest version of kiddac by changing the xcRunningText.py : import Plugins.Extensions.XStreamity.owibranding as xowibranding by : import Plugins.Extensions.XCplugin.owibranding as xowibranding

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!