XCplugin-IPTV Discussion (plugin errors, new update requests etc.)

There are 927 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 176,020 times. The last Post () by Sami Ertaga.

• HI,

I have reinstalled on my vu plus Solo 4k the last balck hole image and all the plugin I had before. Now I can't read all my m3u files with XCPlugin or other readers of IPTV .. can anyone help me to remind me if I forgot some step or file configuration? with my PC or othrt devices the m3u files are perfectly visibles...

Thamks alot in advance for help

Aldo

• in the config menu of the plugin, you have to configure the path where it has placed the .m3u files

/ media / hdd / movie?

if you press the blue button and select the .m3u file from the list (movie)

should open.

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Yes thanks just did it and I can see the M3U files in the list but , when I try to start it (with ok or green button) they didn't run.... and I donìt know why.. Before the install of the new image, the plugin perfectly showed me they..

• #

Hi Lululla.

The xc_ (name) .xml file is in / etc / enigma2 / xc

See the image.

And it has the full URL address.

However, entering XC-Plugin, nothing exists. See the image.

In XC, opening the menu, the incomplete address continues.

This xc_ (name) .xml file must be in another directory.

I don't understand why the incomplete URL continue appears.

Thanks.

#

• #

Hi Lululla.

The problem is that the space available to place the URL address is very limited.

I have this file in / media / hdd / movie. That's how I put it in the configuration.

Since I have three lists, I put in another shorter address.

Everything went well. Everything is good.

But I want to use the other, longer address that doesn't fit in the configuration. Even editing the file and placing it complete, it is not accepted by XC.

I look forward to the correction being possible.

Thanks.

#

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

• I have no idea how many characters you can enter I don't think there is a limit or rather there is a limit but I don't think you have 100 characters ..

You can send me the data in pm and try.

Code
    ConfigText(default = "exampleserver.com:8888")

ConfigText(default = "Enter Username", visible_width = 50, fixed_size = False)

ConfigPassword(default = "******", fixed_size = False, censor = "*")
  • #

Hi Lululla.

I did not succeed.

All the folders you sent me, I transferred to Box, after deleting the replaced ones.

I placed the XC_melgas.xml file in the /media/hdd/movie folder, according to the configuration.

Confirm in the attached images, na mensagem privada.

There is a "mystery" worthy of a dramatic series here.

Whether the file XC_imp6666.xml was removed from the Box and replaced with XC_melgas.xml, why the withdrawal continues to appear is unknown.

I am waiting for your analysis.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks.

#

• Code
    thanks a lot lululla .... very kind .... just tested ... my opinion .... maybe it's better to put the genre of the film at the beginning because if the plot is long as in many films you don't read the genre .... you should put the genre at the beginning and maybe decrease the characters of the plot to read it all where this is long
  • Hello guys, I have the following problem with XC, I have already tested several versions, when I create bouqet, the username of the M3u URL is shown in the channel list, before each bouqet the username is always shown to me, for example, Userxxl1234 Italia, everyone is always with a user name in front of it, what am I doing wrong? How can you set that only the IPTV folder is displayed without the username from the M3u file? Thank you

eccolo

I downloaded and unzipped the file, there are two folders in the file, XC and XC Plugin, in the XC is the xml file where I need it, my question is, what do I need the XC Plugin folder for? Do I have to replace it somewhere? If yes why

• .Hallo

ich habe mal eine Frage - ich habe das XC-Plugin 2.4 ( Lite ) auf der SOLO4K mit dem Openatv 6. 4 Image

läuft alles sehr zufriedenstellend.....viele Dank wirklich gute Arbeit

zu meiner Frage :

Wie kann ich das Filmformat ändern , habe schon vieles probiert aber es will nicht funktionieren - ist manchmal 16:9

und total verzerrt oder zu groß

Auf der Shield von Nvidia kann man andere Player einstellen , da läuft es perfekt....

Hab ich einen Gedankenfehler oder kann mann einen anderen Player installieren ?

Blicke nicht so recht durch....

fur eine positive Antwort wäre ich sehr dankbar

Vielen Dank

• #

Hi Lululla.

You're right.

I couldn't understand something so simple to do.

It's all there. Hassle free.

Editing an XC _ (...). xml file, with all the data, and puting in the Box.

Clicking XC »menu »blue» import ...; it's done!

Amazing how simple it is.

If I put in the Box all the edited files with the data of each provider, I can always see any list I want.

Thanks for everything, and your patience too.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hugs.

#

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!