XCplugin-IPTV Discussion (plugin errors, new update requests etc.)

There are 927 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 174,893 times. The last Post () by Sami Ertaga.

• I would think your going to have to supply a debug log if the file I attached doesn't fix it for you.

Telnet into your box and issue

init 4

enigma2

Once its booted up, repeat in the plugin what causes the crash and then copy and paste whats shown in your telnet window here.

Ian.

• Lululla

Yes its most likely esr_id at fault, it might even be he doesn't have Serviceapp installed, if he doesn't then it maybe that int cannot convert an empty string to the integer and you may have to add a pass (it cannot read whats not there lol)

something like

Code
    try:   int('')
    except ValueError:
    pass      # or whatever

But if he supplies a Debug log then that should let you know for sure. We are guessing at the moment because of lack of info.

Ian.

• Cool.

Yes I patched that myself to fix many issues I was having.

You will now also find that all Icons will display correctly in your ATV image InfoBar including the Dolby Digital Icon in this plugin when it detects 5.1.

Ian.

• The IPK in the first post works fine playing Live and VOD on 6.0 without needing any of the modified files maybe update your image as 5.3 is no longer supported.

This is pretty cool as I can now test multiple IPTV streams without needing to constantly changing the cml files thanks.

Edit having a few crashes at random times will need to have a play with it, also noticed when leaving the plugin it my live channels go to letter box

• ian you're right, a check on the ServiceApp will take you, maybe in the config menu
    Type

if os.path.exists ('/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/ServiceApp'):

config.plugins.XCplugin.services = ConfigSelection(default='4097', choices=[('4097', _('4097')), ('5002', _('5002')) ])

else:

config.plugins.XCplugin.services = ConfigSelection(default='4097', choices=[('4097', _('4097'))])

Even if that's not enough.

You must also check if exteplayer3 is active in ServiceApp

in /etc/enigma2/setting

read

config.plugins.serviceapp.servicemp3.player=exteplayer3

config.plugins.serviceapp.servicemp3.replace=true

Oh my God

For Try i don't understand I did not understand well maybe you tell me where and how to be precise, so maybe it solves for the future. Or if you want to make changes you are free to do so ;)

As far as the xml file switch is concerned

I remember removing the restart of the GUI after it was saved in the setup menu.

It may happen that you have to exit and re-enter the plugin or restart

The switch works well, at least I think the changes made may surely suffice

Then let's remember that each image has its problems LOL

Note:

The plugin automatically copies the required file xc_plugin.xml if it is not in the folders configured in the menu, and this files

It must be forever present and configured to make no mistakes

Waiting for me to find the time to do another .xml presence system

It's just a little hard :)

until the fix 4.1 comes out

Used for tests the last attachment I put in reply # 18

sorry for my english buddy, I hope i have explained it well, i help with google translate

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

Edited 7 times, last by Lululla ().

• I've explained here how it works, I've never tested it, because my inbound image changes frequency but output goes back all the way before.

XCplugin-IPTV v.4.0

It's not just a matter of yours unfortunately.Thanks

The IPK in the first post works fine playing Live and VOD on 6.0 without needing any of the modified files maybe update your image as 5.3 is no longer supported.

This is pretty cool as I can now test multiple IPTV streams without needing to constantly changing the cml files thanks.

Edit having a few crashes at random times will need to have a play with it, also noticed when leaving the plugin it my live channels go to letter box

• Lululla, This maybe an issue that needs addressing too, however I do feel the previous posters crash was caused by your VNetSpeedInfo.py using a Boolean that OpenATV didn't understand. and thats why my patched file fixed his issue. Using an older version of the VNetSpeedInfo.py may address this, but like I said, ATV have screwed up the ServiceInfo.py in recent updates, hence why I patched it myself.

I probably should have reported it on their Github to be fair and supplied them with the new code, but with work commitments, time is limited.

Ian.

Edited once, last by ian1095: Cant Spell ().

• ok still having problem with the letterbox on screen and when leaving the plugin,tried changing the xml file but nothing, this never happend on version 3.5 so cant underdtand why its happening, the only way to fix is set to auto in video setting on the stb instead of display >16:9 content as letterbox, problem with auto is sometimes wrong screen size and content switching on channels

also if i was on version 3.5 and updated to version 4 the do you want to update still comes up even though there is no update

last problem in the xc_e2_plugin.xml and xc_e2_plungin2.xml located in /media/hdd/xc i delete these as i dont need them and they keep being replicated on reboot, bit of a pain as when i change server i get error

thankyou

• ok going on what i said before,

if i keep both files in place ie the xc_e2_plugin.xml my first server works as before, but if i switch server if goes to one of the blanks and then says no server and switches to a letter box format

have you changed where it checks for the xc_e2_plugin.xml?

edit

nope didnt work i rebooted and still have the letter box, not a clue whats going on

Edited once, last by pauldb ().

• pauld

hi, :)

XCplugin-IPTV v.4.0

I have already explained here the fact of the xml file in the folder

Now is limited to a single file if you use the attachment I put in reply # 18

So you need 1 file and its name for now.

You have to check the contents of the folder otherwise

If there are files xml passes, copy the file that is in the plugin / cfg folder

############

SCREEN

find ar_id in source ....

aI also have to say that I missed 1 day to put this check on, but I did not succeed as the source has a thousand calls that alternate and read 3000 lines is quite complicated for those who edit.

So I said that the source is free and any changes can be made if it is better for the plugin

For letterbox etc .. I think I have a plugin zip where this screen does not happen, if you want to attach it, but I did not even understand why this, unidentified differences happen in fact.

My resolution img video in attach

For VNetSpeedInfo I wrote

Go to The folder plugin

usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/xcplugin/skin

Hd and Fhd

Renane Xtream_Player.xml.no_wifi

In Xtream_Player.xml

Reboot

Delete o rename old file Xtream_Player.xml

Try to figure out, I do not have 10 boxes with 10 different images, and I did not want to create any problems.

Many friends helped me test, but many users do not care, they just look, do not test, etc.

I also have a condition of illness, unfortunately, I do what I can, for just fun and to spend the time friends

thanks..

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

Edited 2 times, last by Lululla ().

• EDIT-ATTACH FILE..SORRY

This attachment is part of the tests, on a cvs 2.5 it does not pose problems like the latest public version.

I do not know what happened, I did not find any differences in ar_id :(

Only this for me changes position

Screen .__ init __ (self, session)

I hope you find a solution

notes:

This attachment is not for user, it's just a test, and can cause problems.

[Edit]

for service reference

Read..

XCplugin-IPTV v.4.0

• In thisreply test for screen #39

this attach is fix for Serv.Ref. check for seviceapp.. and I've deleted control on xml files so you have to put the file in the XC folder

I attach it to the first post of the topic

Always waiting for a solution to

-file xml in folder

-screen width

-Other ??

If you have any suggestions or changes to do it quickly :)

In week we send a fix ..

I still do not know whether to leave the ServiceReference or remove it completely.

Now I'm tired and I'm going to rest ..

• ok been looking at this problem with the screen going in to letterbox format where it is squashed

iv look at the plugin.py file and made a fix if some one else wants to try it, now i dont know python and what iv done may do other things

but these are the lines

1135 STREAMS.ar_id_player += 3

1137 STREAMS.ar_id_player = 3

1148 STREAMS.ar_id_player -= 3

1150 STREAMS.ar_id_player = 3

so basically going to 16:9 always

also changed

658 self.ar_id_start = 3

659 self.ar_id_player = 3

663 self.ar_id_end = 3

now im not saying they are right but it fixed the problem of the squashed screen i have

back up what you have, im sure some one else will come up with better

if some one else wants to test file att

remember this is just a test if it crashes box dont blame me

will need a reboot

have fun and big thanks to lululla and others involved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!