XCplugin-IPTV Discussion (plugin errors, new update requests etc.)

There are 927 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 176,090 times. The last Post () by Sami Ertaga.

• sorry i do not support italysat, i can not even enter that forum, i have to pay to stay, i'm sorry ..

Probably the same issue as OpenViX where the VNetSpeedInfo.pyo will not install from the plugin as it's linked to Enigma2. It should be possible to install the plugin from a Telnet command using the opkg install --force-overwrite command, I removed the .pyo file from the .ipk and it installs fine.

Can I suggest that you remove the .pyo files from your installer M8 and just include the .py files.

I also suggest you add the plugin to the Blue button extensions menu as well as the plugins menu

• So are there any hopes of having it for Italysat?

Thank

Hispa

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

• Just turn it off in the menu ..

team / menu turns off speedlan

• Have you tried what I suggested? Basically copying the .ipk file to the /tmp folder on the box and then start a Telnet session and enter the 2 commands below

Code
    cd /tmp
    opkg install --force-overwrite enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin-iptv-mod-lululla_4.5_all.ipk
  • can not be because the 2 errors?

root@vuzero:/var/volatile/tmp# opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin-i

ptv-mod-lululla_4.5_all.ipk

Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin-iptv-mod-lululla (4.5) on root.

Checking for an older version in the system...

Proceeding to installation...

Configuring gstplayer.

ln: /usr/bin/gstplayer_gst-1.0: File exists

Configuring enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin-iptv-mod-lululla.

* Enjoy our plugin *

Restarting Enigma2 to load...

Collected errors:

* pkg_run_script: package "gstplayer" postinst script returned status 1.

* opkg_configure: gstplayer.postinst returned 1.

root@vuzero:/var/volatile/tmp#

• DM 900 da ipk dosya nasıl kuruluyor, açıklayabilecek bir arkadaş var mı? Teşekkür

yazılımınızı oe 2.0 olarak düşünüp;

ipk eklentiyi cihaza bağlanarak tmp içine atınız..

daha sonrada opkg update komutunu telnete yazıp enter yapınız.

opkg install /tmp/*.ipk komutunuda telnete yazarak enter yapınız ve cihazı restart ediniz.

• Did you try with the --force-overwrite as I've suggested twice already? If that doesn't work, there are more force options

• hi Lululla

thank you for geat job

but i need if possible this plugin version light ( XCplugin light ) please

this Lite version is reserved for now .. not implemented ..

just finished you will be the first to have as other plugins.

the fact is that to do this after thousands of downloads a single girl offered a coffee

I asked for donations for this forum to help linux-sat to keep sevrer and support. as in other forums, nothing for me.

Of course nobody gets rich

So you're not just asking for and downloading, sometimes offering coffee to those who support you do that all this goes on.

Hello

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

Edited once, last by Lululla ().

• DM 900 da ipk dosya nasıl kuruluyor, açıklayabilecek bir arkadaş var mı? Teşekkür

yazılımınızı oe 2.0 olarak düşünüp;

ipk eklentiyi cihaza bağlanarak tmp içine atınız..

daha sonrada opkg update komutunu telnete yazıp enter yapınız.

opkg install /tmp/*.ipk komutunuda telnete yazarak enter yapınız ve cihazı restart ediniz.

Kullandığımız yazılım 2.5 ise sorun yaratır mı? Cihazın yeni kullanıcısı ve bu konulara yabancı olduğum için soruyorum.

• Ciao Lululla

Complimenti per il tuo lavoro :thumbup:

Volevo sapere da te una cosa.

Tutto funzionava bene finchè non ho premuto la funzione Team e ora il programma non legge piu il file xml.

Premetto che sto usando la versione 4.4.

Grazie :)

Hall

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!