XCplugin-IPTV Discussion (plugin errors, new update requests etc.)

There are 927 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 175,167 times. The last Post () by Sami Ertaga.

• ti rispondo in italiano :)

non do supporto a questa immagine, non ho la possibilità di entrare nel forum .. quindi non conosco questa immagine, non pago per un immagine

e quindi devi chiedere su loro forum.

• Hi, witch file do I need to download? thank You

• Hello,

i had test this plugin on DM520s white openatv 6.0 i had only one problem i can not use the play/pause or forward option, why?

• Hello

you only have a post and I think you should first go to greetings in the forum submission section, just as you do in all the homes when you enter

Introductions

LOL

Lululla not "Lalulla"

;)

I think you can do it .. you have to download the version for your box

• ...Scusami Lululla della banale domanda ma quando stai guardando un vod e inavvertitamente spingi un tasto info e ti appare il menu o altro, se spingo exit mi chiede di uscire dal plugin ...quale tasto devo premere per togliere la schermata della info sul video ?

Grazie

Hispa

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

• Ciao, infatti e' strano, perche' se premi exit ESCI dal menu , a parte il fatto che su VOD non ci sono mai ( almeno per me ) info perche' e' uno stream ..

Ciao

• Ciao Lululla,

innanzitutto a te un grazie per lo splendido plugin.

Approfitto anche io per scrivere in italiano e poi traduco in inglese per chi non lo parlasse.

Ho un decoder Mut@nt HD51 con immagine OpenAtv 6.1 installata.

Ho inserito l'ultima versione del tuo plugin XC_Mod_by_Lululla_4.5 (ho utilizzato il file .......all.ipk) senza alcun problema.

Ho settato il plugin con queste configurazioni che credo sia corrette:

Config.jpg

9eb4b.jpg

(premetto che ho provato sia LivePlayer Active False/True)

inserisco di conseguenza il file xc_e2_plugin.xml nella cartella /etc/enigma2/xc/ (file che allego)

xc_e2_plugin.xml

Ho provato anche a cancellare tutto dal file xml e lasciare solo questo:

xc_e2_plugin2.xml

Il Problema ora che si presenta è che non mi carica la lista.

81bdece7f15.jpg

Ma non è finita qui ...

Il problema che quando provo ad uscire con tasto rosso ecco come mi si presenta:

35bf9145a6590ec5a9f64e98.jpg

Non riesco praticamente ad inserire la lista in alcun modo e resta sempre vuota.

Sicuramente commetto qualche errore

Puoi aiutarmi?

Grazie.

Hi Lululla,

First of all, thank you for the wonderful plugin.

I also take to write in Italian and then translate in English for those who do not speak it.

I have a Mut @ nt HD51 decoder with OpenAtv 6.1 installed.

I have inserted the latest version of your XC_Mod_by_Lululla_4.5 plugin (I used the file ....... all.ipk) without any problems.

I've set the plugin with these configurations that I think is correct:

Config.jpg

(I suggest that I tried both LivePlayer Active False / True)

I then insert the xc_e2_plugin.xml file into the / etc / enigma2 / xc / folder (the file I attach)

[Attach = 86103] [/ attach]

I also tried to delete everything from the xml file and just leave this:

[Attach = 86104] [/ attach]

The problem now is that it does not load me the list.

But it's not over here ...

The problem that when I try to exit with the red button here is how it looks like:

I can hardly enter the list in any way and it is always empty.

I certainly make some mistakes

can you help me?

Thank you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!