XCplugin-IPTV Discussion (plugin errors, new update requests etc.)

There are 927 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 176,022 times. The last Post () by Sami Ertaga.

• Hi

I have installed "enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin-iptv-mod-lululla_6.5_all.ipk" on my Vu+Duo2 with OpenPLi 7.0, but when I open the plugin I can se that it is 6.4 that is installed and I get a question to update!

I answer yes, and the install starts and after that I restart Enigma, but then it is still 6.4 and I get the question to update and so it goes!!

( I have never installed 6.4 on my Vu+Duo2, as far as I know)

What is wrong?

Please help me to solve this!!

regards

• re-download from

XCplugin-IPTV

I already explained (in Italian and some reply behind these) that the last version 6.5 because of my test error, little oversight, had remained 6.4, but 6.4 no longer exists in autoupdate: it is always 6.5, needless to always update

I also explained that the right file is the one linked to this link.

Uninstall the plugin and reinstall from this link.

Regards,..

• No it works

"XC Plugin Last Version"

thanx

• Quello che è sempre mancato nel PLUGIN è la funzione "CERCA" , purtroppo per trovare dei titoli bisogna scorrere tutta la lista, e se sono migliaia di titoli diventa problematico.

HO voluto dare una spinta a questo plugin, seppur grezzo, ma oltre la grafica e varie funzioni utili o no credo che la funzione CERCA è indispensabile, come le varie APP per i vari DEVICE " SMART" .

7c92d34b6e6b4507d3173.jpg

8d44bd0c47e.jpg

82bf1e473ff.jpg

6a40b.jpg

2c19c6e1947327a1.jpg

1c4a62.jpg

6ff59f.jpg

2493f245736.jpg

4f0cc.jpg

• Hi guys , i have issue with EPG in the bouquets after i import channels from xc lite 1.1 , first time i flashed image openatv and epgimport plugin , imported streams from xcplugin was working epg in the bouquets, after i done something, changed url or something , how ever entered server details and got it working xc lite pugin and all streams with epg, but epgimport no longer downloading xc source which is selected and was working before , i tried reinstal both epgimport and xc lite nothing is happening , all epg working apart xc lite source

• Lululla,

I'm getting desperate.

I'm using the Merlin image since years on my dm900uhd and the XC-Plugin was working all time.

I had to set up my Dreambox 900uhd from scratch.

Now I try since several hours to get the XC Plugin (vers 6.5) to work.

I have tried to edit (Unix Editor) the file in /etc/enigma2/xc/.... and I put a xc.txt into /tmp.

As soon as I start the XC plugin, press "Menu" and press "blue" the box crashes.

When I try to edit the settings in the plugin with the remote control, it's not working as well because of not enough room to enter the full name of the server etc.

What can I do to get the Plugin to work? May I edit any file or edit enigma settings???

Would love to use the very nice plugin again.

BR and all the best for 2019,

rako123

Regards, rako123

Box 1: Dreambox DM920 UHD, DreamOS + GP4

Box 2: Dreambox Two, DreamOS + GP4

Box 3: Dreambox One UHD, DreamOS + GP4

Edited 2 times, last by Lululla ().

• After several hours I have now found a workaround.

I have downloaded the XC-Lite version from Lululla's web-page and edited/loaded the xml file with that plugin.

It worked with the first try.

After de-installing XC-lite, reboot, installing XC full 6.5, reboot everything works in the XC Plugin!!!

BR, rako123

Regards, rako123

• When I try to edit the settings in the plugin with the remote control, it's not working as well because of not enough room to enter the full name of the server etc.

Hi Lululla ,

Thank you for deleting the logs, appreciated. I was not aware, that the data is readable in the logs.

As I wrote earlier , the data was edited wrong with the remote control. The normal way of editing the xml files didn’t work with vers. 6.5.

With the workaround via the XC-lite Plugin everything works as expected again.

BR, rako123

Regards, rako123

• Hi Lululla I am wondering if you could help me please. Using the xc lite 2.0 from plugins on zgemma h2s and h92s. Is there any way to change the media folder in the settings. I have tried pressing left right on it and used TEXT on remote to bring up virtual keyboard to type in path i want to change it to but when i press ok it just reverts back to /tmp/ - i want to change it to media/hdd/movie/XC. I have ftp into the box and cannot find a config file to edit in etc or usr
    Can this be done?

thank you

• i want to change it to media/hdd/movie/XC

definitely does not read your mount, if you have a /media/hdd does not find it

Do you have a Nas?

The mount does it automatically: if you find it you see it in the config settings

has 2 settings:

- settings for xc folder: use the default setting -> /etc/enigma2/xc

- settings for movie: Automatic mount + /tmp/movie

you can not assign the xc folder to media / movie / xc

There are 2 different things in the plugin

from telnet by this command df -h

and placed here, maybe you use a nas

If you use the nas you have to proceed like this

To insert a Nas

with Notepad ++ open plugin.py in the plugin folder

find

if '/dev/sd' in line or '/dev/disk/by-uuid/' in line or '/dev/mmc' in line or '/dev/mtdblock' in line:

and suspend with #

#if '/dev/sd' in line or '/dev/disk/by-uuid/' in line or '/dev/mmc' in line or '/dev/mtdblock' in line:

if this is your folder NAS??

pthmovie.append ('/media/net/NAS/')

find..

system ('mkdir / tmp / movie')

pthmovie.append ('/ tmp /')

replace..

system ('mkdir /tmp/movie')

pthmovie.append ('/ tmp /')

pthmovie.append ('/media/net/NAS/')

regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!