HbbTV Issue on E2

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,582 times. The last Post () by Abdullahkhan.007.

• The reply on Open ATV forum was 4 hours after I posted here. Before you criticize me get your facts straight. Never be quick to criticize others.
    And there are experts with Amiko Alien 2 on this forum so I`m positive that there is an answer to this question.
    As I said, don`t pollute my threads if you armchair critics can`t help.

• Official Post

First of all, I do not criticize you, I just mention the facts, οn the contrary you do that if you do not like what we are writing

Answers is many but or you do not understand or do not want to understand

So please stop this game of ''words''

Enough!!!

• :thumbdown:

Edited 3 times, last by aliensat ().

• First of all, I do not criticize you, I just mention the facts, οn the contrary you do that if you do not like what we are writing

Answers is many but or you do not understand or do not want to understand

So please stop this game of ''words''

Enough!!!

I also mentioned facts. I do understand. And I`m not playing any game of words.

Thank You for the suggestion. Perhaps you can send me or gift me a receiver with BCM chipset if you want to.

And I`m okay, nothing is wrong with my mood.

Which thread have I opened here for the same HbbTV issue? Paste a link and the moderators will remove it.

• threat solved.

Edited 5 times, last by aliensat ().

• Thank You for the suggestion.

i keep this and threat for me is solved.

Goodbye and good luck with your receivers!

For you the threat or thread whatever you may call it is solved because it is not your problem or headache.
    And thank you for all your positive thoughts and suggestions I`m shocked as they are coming from a person that has blocked me without any reason at all. This is called Super Hypocrisy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!