OpenATV Wetek CCcam

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,430 times. The last Post () by theduclan.

• Hi,

I've got :

Wetek Play 1

OpenATV 6

I've installed CCcam 2.1.4 and 2.3.0 using packages and even manually but I'm not able to start them from the Softcam Panel (there are listed there).

I get an error. Cam 1 and 2 show as inactive.

I can see that it tries to start like this :

cmd=/usr/bin/CCcam_2.1.4 -t -C /usr/keys/CCcam.cfg

When trying to execute, I get the error message :

root@wetekplay:/usr/bin# CCcam_2.3.0

-sh: /usr/bin/CCcam_2.3.0: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error

It's like the package I installed are not compatible with my firmware (but I downloaded them because there are MIPS compatible.

Any idea ? Help very welcome.

Thank you very much... (6 months trying to make it work ahhhhhhh).

Jo

• Wetek play 1 is Arm based receiver not Mips and only runs Oscam. You cannot use cccam or mgcamd they simply do not work on the wetek play no matter which version of E2, Android or Libreelec you use. Oscam will work with nline or cline just look for Cccam to oscam converter and read up on how to configure Oscam

• Hi,

First of all, A BIG THANK YOU. I did write so many post on different forums without an anwer.

Oh man. So much time lost searching how to make it work. Now I understand.

I was sure that version 1 of Wetek was MIPS based ant version 2 ARM...

I've tried to use oscam and had a look at the manual but it's huge and don't understand how to do it.

Everybody is talking about nline and cline but I don't know what it is. My configuration is different of most people and didn't find any information as, until know, I was using CCCam with a SoftCam.Key file containing a key allowing me to decrypt channels.

I found the converter you're talking about a long time ago. Where do you think I could find a documentation how to configure oscam in my case ? It should be pretty simple. I think I could act as the server and client at the same time.

Thanks a lot again.

Jo

• I won't be much use to you regarding your set up jo_r, when I used to use my wetek play it was to receive from my ubuntu server with my sky card inserted so am only familiar with that set up. However if you were to post in the section for Oscam on this forum explaining your set up and what you are attempting to do one of the resident geniuses should be able to help. MasterG helped me get my server etc set up properly after weeks of beating my head against a wall. The only thing you won't get help with on this forum is anything involving connecting to dodgy pay servers etc.

• Hi Jo_r,

Have you tried installing LibreELEC for Wetek Play?

Their official repo have OSCam, TVHeadend and VDR addons. It's really easy to install VDR + VNSI Client and get the channels working because of dvbapi support (autoconfiguration).

Best

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!