can any one provide blindscan plugin for enigma 2 on spark 7162 stbs

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,004 times. The last Post () by egydoctor2010.

• I am not sure the spark7162 hardware supports blind scan. The plugins I tried in the past (2+ years ago) did not work - but could just be the plugins not working well with spark7162 since most are geared towards mips boxes.

• I am not sure the spark7162 hardware supports blind scan. The plugins I tried in the past (2+ years ago) did not work - but could just be the plugins not working well with spark7162 since most are geared towards mips boxes.

i have spark 7162 stb has blind scan on spark firmware and is working good and i tried the plugin you tried in enigma2 (your's openpli with DES encryption) also and did not work and tried another and also did not work.

could you please edit and compile the original plugin of mips boxes to work with our box if you please

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!