OpenTSimage-2.4_DM800se-SSl84-20170715

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,833 times. The last Post () by giulonline.

• can u please tell me where do I put CCcam.cnf file on it ? CCcam230 is installed and also cnf file is on /etc/ and also on /var/keys/ with chmod 777

thanks

• thank you , uploaded to /etc / with 755 .

I am n00b very n00b on this and I can not figure out how enter my C line ...

I entered @ the end of file like

C: server port user pass

restarted box ( sunray dm800se) also restarted cam before.

I have 2.1.3 and also 2.3.0 , tried with both but still can not watch encrypted ones using my C line .

now , on cccam 2.1.3 server I have setting u give me , just changed password

and on server connections

Code
    Server connections: 1
    +-------------------------+------------+---------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    | Host                    | Connected  | Type    | Version| NodeID         | Cards | CAID/Idents                   |
    +-------------------------+------------+---------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    |server:12000|            |CCcam-s2s|        |                |     0 |                               |

Do i need to install a new ipk ?

thank you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!