Need DM800 Img file for flashing in telnet

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,562 times. The last Post () by wika.

• Dear sirs,

Please help me

My DM 800HD clone sim 2 was damage!

Second stage loader build #76

I have to use telnet and telnet needs . Img file for flashing

Every flash file and image file are . nfi and telnet command diesn' t work with it

Edited once, last by nicknafs ().

• At first my receiver is DM800HD with second stage loader # 76 but i dont know is clone or not?

When i turn on it appear on display dream multimedia sim2 and my friends told me it is clone.

Unfortunately after turning it on ,doesn't work and Gemini project II startup page appears only !!!

Therefore i decided to change image and reloaded flash .

My laptop doesn't have RS232 port therefore i connect laptop and DM to router and i browse DM ip address and upgrade firmware according to instructions on internet.a

After too long nothing happened!

Via telnet command i can do it with . Img file but i didn' t any image and flash and firmware file with . Img .

All of them are .nfi.

Please help me how could i upgrade And set newimage

Regards

• Official Post

The image must match the second stage bootloader.

If the image flashed has a different bootloader than #76, you also need to flash the bootloader.

For example you flashed this image -> OpenTSimage-2.4_DM800_Sim2-SSl84D-20170715.zip then you also need the ssl84d bootloader.

Latest Secondstage Bootloader For DM800 Clone Sim 2.01

Put the receiver in flash mode, open a browser window and flash the bootloader, don`t reboot, open another browser window and flash the image, now reboot.

• Thanks for your notice

My problem is i suppose nothing happened.

When i connect to box with ip address via browser and push upgrade firmware didn' t happen after too long

Is it correct ?

For flashing i prefer the right file ( .nfi file ) and click on upgrade firmware

• Hi...

Disconnect power, keep on / off switch in front while reconnecting power.

Hold on / off switch until the display comes up with an ip address. Release the switch

This ip address DM has been assigned.

Open your browser, enter the IP in address field, enter, and you will then get in touch with

DM to upgrade Second Tage Bootloader and to enter new image.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!