cluster cache stops after two hours or less

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,871 times. The last Post () by lightning.

• hi there,

i have this problem after 2 or 3 hours my cache stops working and i will only recive F and C but i wont recive no more R so i have to reboot the csp to the r to work again and after teo hours the ame thing happen
    any suggestions ?

<cache-handler class="com.bowman.cardserv.ClusteredCache">
    <cache-config>
    <cw-max-age>5</cw-max-age>
    <max-cache-wait>20%</max-cache-wait>
    <local-port>16720</local-port>
    <local-host>http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx</local-host>
    <hide-names>true</hide-names>
    <sync-period>30m</sync-period>
    <tracker-url>file:///usr/local/csp/cache/cluster</tracker-url>
    <tracker-update>1</tracker-update>
    <auto-add-peers>true</auto-add-peers>
    <cw-validation checksum="true" zero-counting="true" log-warnings="false" require-id="true"/>
    </cache-config>
    </cache-handler>

thanks

• Hi.

Did you manage to figure out what was causing this problem, I seem to be suffering from the same thing.

When I start CSP the cache works great with an average of 60-70% cache hits, mostly remote ('R' Flag)

The stats look somthing like below :

avg-received-bytes/s: 0
    avg-sent-bytes/s: 7952
    cache-peers: 17
    cached-ecms: 507
    instant-hits: 18745
    pending-ecms: 53 (peak: 85)
    received-cached: 528812
    received-discarded: 251887
    received-pending: 454114
    received-resendreqs: 135944
    remote-hits: 77271
    sent-cached: 78119
    sent-pending: 74451
    sent-resendreqs: 10522
    sent-resends: 28013
    timeouts: 5892
    tracker-failures: 0
    wait-hits: 80779

But then after a few hours the 'Pending-ecms' drops to between 0-5 and the 'R' Flags stop. Once the pending ecm count drops the only cache hits i get on my server are local 'C' Flags. Its like it just stops receiving any cache. This happens everytime and i cannot figure out why. If anyone has any idea please let me know.

Thanks, OldStoner.

• if someone figured out please tell as i am having same issue my cache starts at 78% and after few hours it comes down to around 40% but if i restart my csp it goes back up.
    my setup is
    debian server which has two cards on oscam feeding the csp on vps but i dont have any peers in csp all my peers are on another vps running the cccam.
    cccam server is conneted to csp with nline.
    thanks

• guys I'm pretty sure it's because some users that have cw-max-wait time lower than your server time so the client send a service lost message and your csp remove it and after restart it works again but would happening again I suggest to do a map-exclude for that user if you check your logs and the format is like:
    Example: <user name="usr2" password="secret2" display-name="User two" profiles="otherprofile" max-connections="1" map-exclude="true"/>

normaly in csp clients update the csp mapper by this way and you can block some of users that may cause this problem by map-exclude in this case :)

I think another way is to set congestion-limit between max-cw-wait/2 and max-cw-wait
    So that the the proxy do not consider to set it as congested

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!