Getting arse ache with zgemma now, flashes boot logo only

• I know that the image is written to the winbond chip as i have removed it, written bootloader to it and then soldered it back into box, when i switch it on it says boot and the screen is blank, so i get my working USB stick, have tried every single image i can get my hands on, the box starts to flash but it only flashes the boot logo, ie, andymcdonalds joker logo or open ATV logo, depending which one im trying to flash, i have tried with cables in and out...would it make any difference if i was to plug the cable feed in ? i dont think so...air digital are giving me no help at all as i am asking questions it would seem, are beyond most members of all the forums i am asking questions in....shame on air digital for thier response as i am pretty sure they could say with definition what the problem is and how i could remedy it. What i could really do with is a working box and copy the winbond chip with the image installed already then werite it to my chip.

IMAGE FLASH VIDEO

The video will show the box flashing, it only seems to flash the slash screen, I tested this by deleting splash.bin, the other files are not get flashed, I believe the splash screen gets stored on the winbond chip along with bootloader, so I can only come to the conclusion that the image is stored/written to nand and that this is where the problem lies, I can't identify the nand chip to look to replace it and airsat have been of no help whatsoever.

Edited 2 times, last by loady ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!