Begin use understanding of Oscam files for Tivusat card on Vuplus vu+ solo4k

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,069 times. The last Post () by extremo.

• Hello to all,

after several years of using VU + Solo (with the Black Hole image on board and CCCAM use) I’ve bought a more powerful decoder VU + Solo 4K in which I immediately uploaded the latest Black Hole image.

However, I cannot use the Tivusat regular card anymore because it seems uncompatible… (moreover I can’t use any other cline because I read in your forum that cccam doesn’t work with this model of Vu.) ;(Reading the forum I understand that the cccam I used on the VuSolo is not compatible with 4K and I have to use OSCAM. I read many posts here, but they start from the concept of OSCAM installation / activation and, at least for the first time I need some help to understand how to proceed... The question is : is there in the Forum a simple help that can explains me (as beginner of oscam use) from the begin what to install, in which directory to install it that can help me to understand the logic ? I read of 3 type of files used for the oscam (user,server, oscam, etc etc )discussions.

I would be very grateful if somebody could help me .. then I will learn how to practice ...

My new decoder is VU+Solo 4K with on board Black hole 3.03

Many thanks in advance for every support (by email also). :)

Aldo

• Install the attached oscam.

Use the attached configs for tivusat card. FTP to /etc/tuxbox/config folder.

Convert c line to a reader with cccam2oscam. Add reader to oscam.server.

Master G, I sow your " Oscam tivusat configs.rar , and there is a Caid 183D, do You have it also for Caid 183E? ( I can not find a c-line using Caid 183E ), maybe You can help me out?

an other question if no c-line/Oscam converted , and I buy a Tivusat Gold new card ( 183E) do I need also a cam or I can use 1 of the 2 internal front slot?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!