Is it possible to activate a TNTSAT V5 card in oscam?

There are 39 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,064 times. The last Post () by Makandal.

• Hello guys. I got a TNTSAT V5 card. The card is new and i think not yet activated as it shows no entitlements in oscam. Is it possible to activate the card in oscam & smartreader+?

I've used the public aviabile configs...oscam shows this on init:

Haven't tried to activate it yet or anythings because i'm scared i will fry it ...

• Just today i have been researching a french card myself and fransat is the card i am thinking of buying as it seems to be easy to setup with the correct AES key which i will find.

According to the oscam Cardlist your TNTSAT caid 0500:030B00 only works in OSX which is why i am paying more attention to a fransat card.

Does oscam report CARD OK ? if it does then it might just be a case of playing with your emmcache settings to get it to update via mgcamd.

Hope you get it going and i think i will wait to see how you get on.

• Hello guys. I got a TNTSAT V5 card. The card is new and i think not yet activated as it shows no entitlements in oscam. Is it possible to activate the card in oscam & smartreader+?

I've used the public aviabile configs...oscam shows this on init:

Haven't tried to activate it yet or anythings because i'm scared i will fry it ...

Hi

Are you sure your card is a V5?

• hi tnt pc5 need to active in box off tnt sat .

info at the moment prob nt sat pc5 pc6 in oscam or ncam

the only reciever read tnt sat active is atlas 200s u can put it on server in atlas 200 se and setup fr share in enigma2 box under ragedas protocol

now fransat free tnt and biss pckage ok in enigma2 oscam ans ncam but can not share only read but if u have atlas 200se u can share at on server in atlas 200 se and setup fr share in enigma2 box under ragedas protocol

• hey guys... i tried my luck and tried this patch: https://github.com/pinkflozd/o…39908b402a4668a2e65.patch

after about 5 minutes i restarted my reader ... now the card got activated with OSCAM + mgcamd

I still have a Black screen and no EMM coming in

but now i dont get any EMM flying in.... here is my config:

@titau_246 my card is V5 it says TNT SAT 5 on the back

@johndeere88 card shows OK, with 1 entitlement now, but no EMMS flying in...

how could i tune the emmcache? quite a noob at having my own cards

• try this

1 - Have the 2 Softcam Loan Scam (3.60) and Oscam but only start Oscam first.

2 - Monitor in the WEBIF of Oscam the arrival of the EMM at the level of the Reader (allow them of course and be on TF1 for example).

3 - Stop Oscam and launch Scam.

4 - Wait a few tens of minutes (there will always be black screen).

5 - Stop Scam and restart Oscam by restarting the receiver.

Normally the update of the V5 is done and should work.

• hi , i m in the same position like u, so i have TNTSAT V5 NEW not activated yet, so i try to activate with my dreambox 800 and oscam , but no luck , if u have any solution please tell me how tod, thnk's brother , in my case i get

CARDOK (no entitlements)

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!