Problem CCCam after upgrade image (ItalySat)

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,238 times. The last Post () by hispanico957.

• I ask for advice.

I have a H2H Zgemma with installed italysat 9 and CCCam 2.3. All right, but if upgrade the italysat, the CCCam though present, does not work.

(If I install the image without restoring the settings and plugins and reinstalling the CCCam works) so you see the update overwrites something that does not allow the emu to work.

I tried installing it again but the dec says that CCCam already exists and does not allow the installation. Then I think if I uninstall it completely maybe I could install it again, but CCCam

it does not appear in the plugins and therefore can not uninstall.

How can I fix it?

Thank you

Hispa

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

• Official Post

My advice is to use oscam. CCcam has become unstable on some images and isn`t supported on the latest 4k receivers. So at some point you will be forced to try oscam.

Use cccam2oscam to convert the c / n line to a reader. Add reader to oscam.server (etc/tuxbox/config). No other configuration is needed.

Camsconverter, cccam2oscam, mgcamd2oscam

• - OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

Edited once, last by hispanico957 ().

• OKKKKKKKKKKKKKK thank MASTER G

I understand and install with success the file enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-11391_italysat_mips32el.

After i use CamsConverter 1.4 to convert my CCCam.cfg in oscam.server and copy in etc/tuxbox/config and vision !

Thank a lot

Hispa

P.S.

Sry using Oscam, there are plugins or app for enigma2, to verify, control the options of Oscam...or only to see if it work well (like a info)

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!