OCTAGON SX88 H.265 HEVC HD Firmware version V10420 - 22/09/2017

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,608 times. The last Post () by oaliva.

• Official Post
  • Solved . I created my own cron , which is daily started , by the system , during power-on . I'm using , last official revision .

For programmed shutdown , my cron coordinates a halt -p command , after any minuts will succeed the power-off , using a mechanical time clock . Anyway , comments , news , ideas , will be welcome !

• Hello everyone,

I lost the America satellite in my sx-88. The problem started when I install the latest updates.

What is way get the satellite back? Need the Dbase file with the West satellite .

Edited once, last by Geno901 ().

• If you hav'nt a single backup from /home/gx/local/enigma_db , really ... nothing to do ! However , you must go through the STB menu (press at the command "Menu" and follow from Antenne setup , and , I think , all sats are listed immediately !

Remember : before any soft setup , a single backup of directory above is the best way , to protect your date . You may do a "tar cf from enigma_db to a pendrive FAT 32 , as /tmp/UD0 . A good linux knowledge is the key for the sucess ! Good chance and enjoy !

• master G

Added the Label Octagon Firmware

OCTAGON SX88 H.265 HEVC HD Support Forum

OCTAGON SX88 H.265 HEVC HD includes support, firmware, software,tools,settings,channel lists, tutorials, and downloads. Key features - H.265 / MPEG4 - HD / SD, DVB-S2 multistream tuner, Multistream Root, Gold, (PLP, PLS) T2MI support without parameter input, Hardware BlindScan (Blind Search) Low Symbol Rate Support (Low Symbol Rate Support), Stalker, Kodi (XBMC), Xtream IPTV, .m3u, YouTube, RedTube.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!