Solo 4k Remote Issue!

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 591 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hey all,

I had backup image obh (of master G) installed on my vu solo4k. I tried to update it through one of the menus. It went to reboot state, it then just stuck on the startup image. Turning the box with the physical button didn't help.

Then, I flashed it with BH 3.0.3, BH 3.0.4 and obh 1.0. Each time after it got flashed and the set up menu appears to select the video input, the box won't respond at all no matter which button i press on the remote.

I tried one of the tricks i saw somewhere. That is removing the usb stick after the flash process and rebooting the box. It did not help!

Can anyone please help. Thanks!

• I figured it out through a google search.

Here is the solution which worked for me.

How to : Reprogram Vu+ Remote Control

you can change the system code of your vu+ universal rcu to the vu+ model that you want to control.

the default is mode 2

MODE 1 : SOLO/DUO

MODE 2: UNO/Ultimo

MODE 3 and 4 : reserved for future models

press and hold 2 and 7 for three seconds until the led turns red

press help

press 0001 or 0002 or 0003 or 0004

this will then allow you to use your selected vu+ mode

If you want to use a universal remote, change to MODE 1!

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!