IPTV + VOD integration to UK sat

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 932 times. The last Post () by pielord.

• Hi

Any of you guys good with writing e2 plugins, I've managed to merge the channels that no longer clear on 0960/0963 with those from IPTV, what I plan is to produce an app to automate channel updates (which I can keep uploading as they change) and allow for the username and pass to be inputed as a variable (as this determines the users logon to the IPTV panel).

If anyone can help with this or point me in the right direction I would be more than grateful.

• i sat channels and iptv stream is feeds different in iptv u get wat the stream give u , update iptv only with new stream

u can not update channels from iptv to sat or sat to iptv .

only u get somes epg rom sat feeds in channels iptv

• I already have the channels that are no longer clearing through softcam replaced with IPTV, let me show you what I mean.

https://sendvid.com/kaml0cwp

What I want to do it be able to let people enter there IPTV panel details and it update the bouquets (which I will manually do), so it just needs to be able to pull the list and replace to variables (user and password).

• My folks for example like things as they were, I can do the channel lists, what I''m trying to do is have a plugin pull it down when updated etc from a few button presses, would also be nice to integrate the ability to use a user/pass variable.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!