DM800 SE HD after flashing no start anymore PLEASE HELP ME OUT

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 524 times. The last Post () by extremo.

• PLEASE HELP my DM800 SE after flashing a FULLY BACKUP Trougn internet explorer , DONT START ANYMORE, it gives on the display " NO CA or image 2nd FAILED " Intermittendly , no more possible using Power and front botton to get in DHCP for flashing again :( WHAT CAN I DO ?

Is it broken? how can I restore it?;(;(

PLEAS HELP ME OUT GUYS :(

• If you see No Ca Found error then you can not get IP for box ...

To fix your box you need to flash correct bootloader for your sim (ssl88a) or flash new patched image for Sim2.20 not original image or patched for other boxes (must be for sim2.20)

also you need to use (mini usb cable + lan) to fix your box with optiflasher

• If you see No Ca Found error then you can not get IP for box ...

To fix your box you need to flash correct bootloader for your sim (ssl88a) or flash new patched image for Sim2.20 not original image or patched for other boxes (must be for sim2.20)

also you need to use (mini usb cable + lan) to fix your box with optiflasher

Hi, I resolved pushing the little botton on the back of the decoder ( mini.. flash.. ) and I was able to get an IP and then I was able again to flash it like the normal way ( ie explore firmware ...) check this movie on Youtube , it can help othe too .

Thanks anyway for your answear and help.

Greetings

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!