Sly Uk & Sly Now - Is streaming possible?

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,269 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• Hi.

I have a paid card and subscription.

I was using OScam and my card but since the new encryption on SD channels I can not get many of the channels.

Before I was clearing the channels in oscam and then streaming to the Frontroom, bedroom & kids room.

Is there any other options to be able to restream with sky Q box or now TV? I have heard with virgin possible but I do not have this.

Not looking for a lazy question of how to do it (maybe a hint in the right direction)

Just would like to know if its possible before i spend hours and hours reading and testing.

I have Sly Q, Roku, Android TV box, PC windows & Linux

Thank you.

• You can only stream one channel at a time, I am assuming this is for personal use? If you wanted to stream 10 different channels you would need 10 set top box's with viewing cards,capture cards, & HDfury's

Of course if you turn the set top box to a different channel then that channel would then be able to stream, but only one at a time.

It is that easy because the HDfury is able to strip the HDCP code from the HDMI

• Hi.

Yes its for personal use but there may be 3 / 4 people watching TV at the same time maybe diffrent channels.

before used mumudvb and streamed all the channels then what ever channel you wanted to watch was ready.

Got excited then for a solution, thats a shame.

Dont want to buy 3/4 boxes and 3/4 subscriptions, though maybe with the SLY Q could restream.

But thank you for the reply

• Well I never heard of mumudvb but reading the description, I dont see why it wouldnt work. The stripping of the HDMI protection is where the work is. There are loads of cheap boxes around but none work as well as HDfury, thats why they are expensive,

• Hi thanks I dont think it would work.

i was using a tuner card with oscam then all mumudvb was doing was taking the input stream from the tuner and restreaming.

Problem is Oscam does not work with sly sd encryption so mumudvd would just a restream a blank image.

Been trying to find a Solution on and off now for a while, the HDfury does not remove encrytionm does it? The same as Oscam?

Thank you.

• I am getting confused. My set up.

Quattro LnB /TBS6909 / Oscam / Mumudvb / Android box

What i think I understand is...

1 box 1x Capute card 1 x HDfury 1 x channel

2nd box 1x capture card 1 x HDfury 1 x channel-

Now I have two channels. This is too expensive would be cheaper to have my sky and buy 3 sky now subscriptions.

But that is also expensive.

I am looking for a way so i can get 4 / 5 channels with 1 box or even better with my TBS6909 tuners

Sorry to go on im just trying to find out if possible.

I have been searching off and on now for about 3 months.

• The only way to stream is:

1 Channel on Skybox------->HDFURY--------->PC/Capture card---------->Internet

The cheapest option is to subcribe to the old sky HD package NOT Q! And get 4 multiroom boxes each with cards and have 5 concurrent set ups running along side one another.

To cut costs you can always remove the PC/Capture card out of the equation and use Slingbox's instead.

These models work a treat:

h**p://www.slingbox.com/Products/Slingbox350/Features.aspx

• 1 sub 2 skygo accounts sorted nah ?

all the above is avail on yer sub right now :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Yes but i do not really want to be paying sly go when i already have a sly uk subscription.

Problem is I would need all the passes works out more expensive then what i already have.

But i was thinking would it not be possible to buy a sly q silver and make use of all the 12 tuners.

Guessing 12 tuners 12 transponders

This way Oscam would not be needed and can clear sd and hd'

• Yes but i do not really want to be paying sly go when i already have a sly uk subscription.

Problem is I would need all the passes works out more expensive then what i already have.

But i was thinking would it not be possible to buy a sly q silver and make use of all the 12 tuners.

Guessing 12 tuners 12 transponders

This way Oscam would not be needed and can clear sd and hd'

you do know you get 2 x sky go accounts yeah FREE AS PART OF SUBSCRIPTION no ?
    so your already paying for 2 skygo accounts go and use them and be 3/4 of where you wish to be at until
    kodi comes to your skyQ box as thats who has bought it so some say ;)

but regardless use your 2 sky go accounts in then you could use the dvb method to gain 4th but hey some1 gota share a input/whats on main dvb tuner and tadah your there :)

just saying that you have the methods availible to you go enjoy doing it now

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Great If sky go worked on android tv.

I just get hdmi block - Kids room mini pc linux dont work on that also.

I knows its possible somehow as there are so many IPTV providers providing all the sky channels including HD.

Problem is they allow one connection. And not always stable.

Any ways i give up, Just means I have to hide the remote from the wife so i dont have to watch Home and away.

Thanks for the help

• use xbox,ps3,windows,tablet with hdmi out ,tablet snked to smart tv zillions of ways to sort that ;)

go figure it out with tech you have ;)

update :

here is the kodi app for windows look into this you will need silverlight installed would use win7 and SPMC 16.5.5 myself what linux micro pc you got ? can it take a win system ? old hdmi outlaptop with kodi starting from boot in yates remote on mobile/tablet for example combined with this addon would also give end result you after ;)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Edited once, last by TH3-J0K3R ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!