Wetek Play2 Connect with windows PC

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,535 times. The last Post () by Rizwan77.

• Can some expert Guide me, how to connect Windows PC with Wetek Play2 ? Read on web about Winscp, try to use that, but unable to connect Wetek Play2 running with Android, Because of my previous experience in Enigma2 boxes, I don't have much knowledge about other devices

• use turbo ftp server or ssh server on wetek
    set up ports on that app ect ect start it then use filezilla to connect and that will work on any device
    ive had but i root my devices although i dont see it been a issue

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• So, there is no straight away process ?

its what i use on wetekplay1 droid to access , dont know if play2 has autostart apps installed
    but the above will work in free from playstore ;) for ssh still use winscp ,
    i know libreelec ect ect will have ssh active but droid wont from my finding on various devices :)

mind post your results so others users of forum can see your results and what you did to achieve it :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• use turbo ftp server or ssh server on wetek
    set up ports on that app ect ect start it then use filezilla to connect and that will work on any device
    ive had but i root my devices although i dont see it been a issue

Try different apps, but it refuse to connect, also Wetek remove the ftp from WP2

• A user called ricardopvz did a patched version of the wetek 3.1 version to allow ftp connections etc and also a version of ATV rom for the play2 which allows connection. They are available on the official Wetek forum but would invalidate warranty and there is always the chance of bricking your Wetek when flashing it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!