Can't update Oscam-emu with new binary - will not start

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,237 times. The last Post () by zayden.

• Ok so was away for the weekend got back and had another look at this. If I'm not mistaken this is? Oscam and NOT Oscam-emu, is that right ?

HUH... whats the problem now?

If its working its working is that not what you want..or do you want it to stop working for some bizarre reason?

To answer your weird question...afaik oscam is oscam... it depends how you setup your configs whether you want to use it as server/client.

• No I'm not looking for it to stop working for some bizarre reason. It's working in that it runs. but it won't decrypt.

And as far as I can tell Oscam is NOT Oscam-emu as regular Oscam will not recognize an emu as a reader which is why Oscam "patched" becomes Oscam-emu or one of its various siblings.

EDIT: Ok so I looked back over this thread and all though there are several references to "Oscam-emu" the title doesn't state exactly that so perhaps I'm to blame for some of the miscommunication but really I'm far from "new" to satellite and could do without the attitude.

EDIT2: So I changed the thread title to indicate we are talking about Oscam-emu and not regualar Oscam and in doing so saw that I DID post this thread in the OSEMU/OSCAM-EMU section so take that for what it's worth.

• Look there's no mystery here. I have Oscam-emu (r11353) here decrypting PV and biss fine. The problem is I can't seem to find a newer version that I can ftp into the box and run instead of the older version.

I've read the guides and followed suggestions. The version you posted installed and ran but I believe it is plain Oscam and not Oscam-emu.

I'm convinced now that many posted versions have been renamed along the way and so will just have to try and try until I find a working version for my box/cpu.

• Look there's no mystery here. I have Oscam-emu (r11353) here decrypting PV and biss fine. The problem is I can't seem to find a newer version that I can ftp into the box and run instead of the older version.

I've read the guides and followed suggestions. The version you posted installed and ran but I believe it is plain Oscam and not Oscam-emu.

I'm convinced now that many posted versions have been renamed along the way and so will just have to try and try until I find a working version for my box/cpu.

Really...whats the difference between plain oscam and oscam-emu...you say you cant find a newer version of oscam to ftp to your box...wait have you not already done this?

So are you saying it works but actually it does not work because it has a different title... woop woop haha...

If you are talking about ymod you can do this...sometimes you need to buid your own oscam to suit your needs but you say it works then you say it does not...very confusing..

Before you get all weepy and paranoid i will put your mind to rest.... i can assure you that the version of oscam i uploaded is the latest version for 4k boxes at this time...

I,m still bamboozled and cannot for the life of me figure out your new query zayden...are you wasting peoples time???

...does it work ...answer yes...em but name wrong..answer...emmm

Seek professional help mate

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!