Stream Relay - is there an easy way

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,780 times. The last Post () by zayden.

• Official Post

Dose the attached plugin (in post 10) actually work ??

I had a quick look the code.... it seems to install a channel list, and there is about 3 plugins all bundled together, also something about twin oscam that i have never heard of before..... no point translating if it dosn't work....

So can anyone report if it works or not please ??

• Dose the attached plugin (in post 10) actually work ??

I had a quick look the code.... it seems to install a channel list, and there is about 3 plugins all bundled together, also something about twin oscam that i have never heard of before..... no point translating if it dosn't work....

So can anyone report if it works or not please ??

Yes it does work, those plugin are the ones I wish to be removed, this ipk also installs OSCAM, but that OSCAM is old and doesn't have the newest patches on it... so if you could modify it to build the list for stream relay on the bouquets only and let the user install whatever he wants later on...

The twin OSCAM is an oscam version designed to work along with a dongle for IKS o SKS, you can also remove that as well...

Thanks mate

• he wanted configs and the configs are in this . or did i misread it . If i did i'm sorry feel free to delete it

Not sure why you are apologising you were trying to help

I did not denigrate him for trying to help, but as you can see he confused the poster who was actually trying to help with the subject matter of the thread.

• Functionally all I want (and I suspect others as well) is to create links from scanned channels. If you've scanned thousands of channels you're not inclined to manually add them as stream links one by one.

At the moment I don't even use bouquets I work from the channel list. If we could create a mirrored bouquet of each satellite (stream links) that would be ideal.

• Functionally all I want (and I suspect others as well) is to create links from scanned channels. If you've scanned thousands of channels you're not inclined to manually add them as stream links one by one.

At the moment I don't even use bouquets I work from the channel list. If we could create a mirrored bouquet of each satellite (stream links) that would be ideal.

Yes that is the point, imagine if you have 3 sat with at least 100 channels and you have to manually copy and paste info all over it take away all the fun of this...

• I've played with this some more and can't get it to work as advertised. It's updated itself to v4.9 and I can get as far as having a bouquet made called StreamPowervu but atv6.1 crashes when I try to open it to get to the link inside it.

• I downloaded the contents of the bouquet (/enigma2/userbouqet.powervu.tv) and it has grammatical errors, namely the characters "%3a" are where there should be a ":" or colon.

Also the program creates a powervu.xml under /etc/IPTV-LISTA which is also mal-formed, something as well to do with a ":".

Maybe there are missing dependencies ?

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!