dreambox epg 1 hour behind

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,151 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi guys,

since the clock have gone forward my epg is 1 hour behind
    time set ok,but cannot change time on epg,can you help???

using Gemini 4.70 Freestyle Skin UK Ready Backup By Ten Below

i think i need to change the transponder time???

cheers!!

minty

• Guys, I have followed the instructions to the t and still no joy. I have DM500-S with Gemini 4.20 (flashed it today to Gemini 4.70 non bomb maxvar hoping there wold be some solution for the British Summer time riddle- still no result). No matter whether I stick on -1 GMT, GMT or +1 GMT the time the programs are shown are stubbornly one hour ahead, and when I correct the time it's difficult to work out when the program started or how much of it is left ): It is on the internet time, just like the instructions said to set, and even when I correct the time, within short amount of time it goes back to one hour ahead... I tried flashing Commando 14.5 but there was another can of worms opened, since it was scanning the transponders and finding services but not memorizing it, hence I'm back on Gemini ): I am a total newbie, but want to learn, please help :baffle:

• Official Post

Guys, I have followed the instructions to the t and still no joy. I have DM500-S with Gemini 4.20 (flashed it today to Gemini 4.70 non bomb maxvar hoping there wold be some solution for the British Summer time riddle- still no result). No matter whether I stick on -1 GMT, GMT or +1 GMT the time the programs are shown are stubbornly one hour ahead, and when I correct the time it's difficult to work out when the program started or how much of it is left ): It is on the internet time, just like the instructions said to set, and even when I correct the time, within short amount of time it goes back to one hour ahead... I tried flashing Commando 14.5 but there was another can of worms opened, since it was scanning the transponders and finding services but not memorizing it, hence I'm back on Gemini ): I am a total newbie, but want to learn, please help :baffle:

You must have missed something mate, are you retrieving the time from transponder or the internet ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!