Need help with st7111 sh4 and oscam

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 716 times. The last Post () by georgeflu.

• Dear friends,

Thanks a lot for your support in this forum. I bought a new receiver a month ago. It is SH4 type with st 7111 spark. I have Open pli 5 installed on the device. I have no emus installed on the image.

I need a working up-to-date Oscam emu to install on my image. :?:

Also I want to know the right path to put the files of Oscam as I have installed "free cccam" plugin which offers updated file to oscam servers for free but the plugin put the file in tmp because I assume it can not find the right path to put the files. :?:

Please I need help and support to understand how it works.

• menu/plugins/ green button/ ...should be a folder "softcam" where you can download an oscam version (to start).

in openpli images,the default directory for oscam files,is etc/tuxbox/config/oscam

but if you do not have installed oscam,tha last folder is missing...

• ah, just to remind something. there is a little driver problem in that receiver.some channels has to many pids (audio and subtitles) and the receiver can't handle them (box freezes).

so the best oscam version that you can use,is the file here Joeuser's Taapat based image with new hardware DES drivers. (powervu...) post 11 by joeuser.

but,this is just a bin file,to replace an old one (and not .ipk for complete installation).

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!