GB Freezer

• Hello everybody,

to all first - can one discuss here "saoftcam"? If not, sorry then delete it.

What is my problem? Freezers which are not reproducible, but in the evening hours, from about 7 pm.

My box: Gigablue Quad HD, with HDD double-satellite tuner (which was already disconnected to avoid errors), Internet Unitymedia 100tsd line (which is constant running), currently HDF 5.5 Image.

What was tried: all images, OpenATV and all HDF's in different constellations with the softcams (cccam 2.3 & Oscam) and it always comes to the freezer.

At the bowl it is not, a second was also already tried, outside we have currently storm - it does not the stations, everything there.

I also connected the box directly to the GB and did not have switch, or DLAN as it was also connected. Do not change anything

I have at this connection (Internet and bowl) already 2x Octagon and a Mut@nt 4K set up and each 5 days run-NULL problems. Just ask myself what is disturbing the GB? Is there any memory, a logfile over? Must u.U. in the Fritzbox what be gefixt?

P.S. This morning 8 clock new flasht and runs currently without a freezer.

I thank you in advance

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!