OPENBH-1.1.000-RELEASE-DM800SE-SIM2-05112017-ParageriaGS

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,451 times. The last Post () by parageria.

• this image, vuplus, modify to work on dm800se sim2 84d

WORKS on flash

NOTE: image is big and need flashexpader

on zip there is nfi file and 5 folders

a)install nfi on flash b) install flashexpader from addons c) move with ftp ,

gstreamer and samba folder to usr/lib dir,
    Extensions folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/ dir,

SystemPlugins folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/ dir,

from modules folder use only wireless drivers that you need (note /lib/modules is not include on flashexpader)

if you want a smoother skin download from addons MX_Maestra2_Black

for multiboot , install nfi (as backup it is patched), and move folders to directories

FEEDS - ADDONS work

ONLINE UPDATE work

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/file/…-05112017-ParageriaGS.zip

• im new in this world.

i have a DM800SE clone but it gives me NO CA FOUND error.

you must find what is your sim card (a8p ...maybe.. this sim need original images)

after that , you need dreambox optiflasher to repair your box

Hi bro,

thanks for your respond!
    is there a way to check that?

• three ways

a.ask your seller

b.put out sim take first and second side a picture . upload here

c. i think optiflasher load auto sim card

have you flashed any image befοre?

who is the whole title?

• first find your wireless usb chipset and move ko file to directory

for example : if you have a rtl8187 chipset

move

1. /modules/3.2-dm800se/kernel/net/wireless/cfg80211.ko to the same directory on /lib of your box (this must move for every drive)

2. /modules/3.2-dm800se/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/rtl818x/rtl8187/rtl8187.ko to the same directory on /lib of your box

• I completed the step 1. There was not a folder named wireless in my box lib/modules/3.2-dm800se/kernel/net/ , so i copied the whole folder wireless with inside /cfg80211.ko to the lib/modules/3.2-dm800se/kernel/net/.

pls advice if correct.

Please bear with me , my box is a Sunray SR4 and wifi is incuded is not a usb. i serched details for wireless chipset but cannot find it.

any suggestion where to find it? . Or should I reflash an old image with WiFi driver included ,and try to find out it ? .

Also I cannot find any way to install EMU as CCCam . Any suggestion for the procedure?.

Thanks for your patience.

• I am lost on how to install the ipk file on this image , i already put the ipk in tmp folder, but cannot find any way to install it.

• I am lost on how to install the ipk file on this image , i already put the ipk in tmp folder, but cannot find any way to install it.

telnet to your box and write

opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

enter

(for your box need to find wifi drivers ...modules drivers ipk is the best way)

• With dcc E2 i get the damnd Error 10057 in function Send Socket is not connected.

I tried everything rebooting pc ,box, rooter, even i deleted the dcc ini file. I tried it on another network.

initially it connects telnet and ftp , but after few seconds reamains connected only ftp (even with red line connection) and telnet is disconnected.

i Know i am not the only one to have gone through this headache , but in the past I alawsy managed to sort it out.

sometimes downloading a new dcc E2 sometimes just reconnecting.

i checked carefully all the ip: router, pc and dreambox, with no result.

it is frustrating. I guess i must give up with this image and use one where i can do everything with ftp.

Thank you for your precious time.

• if you are on windows try with putty, from my linux i don't have problem with terminal

(i don't know anything about your box and i think there are some errors on modules , the best way, maybe, to fix theses, is to copy from a new image for sr4, /lib/modules and put it on this image ....maybe)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!