What Is Echannelizer?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,402 times. The last Post () by raymondffloyd.

• Although echannelizer can seem quite daunting at first, it is very easy to use and a very useful program, there are lots of tutorials on echannelizer site and youtube. Just spend a little time reading how to use it and learn some of the keyboard short cuts and you will be fine.

It's just a simple case of you reference your satellite box. Download all your channels and bouquets into the program.

Then you can change whatever you like, whether that be assigning picons, swapping bouquets/channels around, hiding channels, adding in or updating iptv playlists, etc etc.

Then you just push your changes back to your box.

It should be in every satellite box users arsenal.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I have never used dreamboxedit so can't comment on that. I mainly got into echannelizer when I started creating my picons sets, because it was a lot easier for me to see which picons were missings and lot easier to import and export picons. I now use it for lots of things like re-ordering boquets, uploading playlists etc.
    Like everything in the satellite box world. There is no one way of doing anything. Try all the different applications/plugins/methods. Use the one you most like, or find easist to do your specific task your after.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!