Openpli 5 For Dreambox DM900 SIM2 Clone Image

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,826 times. The last Post () by bibic.

• Have tried this image and here are my findings

1. There is no apt-get and dpkg command, hence we cannot install any other deb packages as ipk packages cannot work on this ARM based hardware

2. Agree with bibic that the FTP does not work, there is no password used for the root userID when using a telnet session, and the colours beside LCD panels are red for after booting

• no working. still looking for openPLI for DM900 clone. help me please !!????Don't worry dear u can now flash original IMG directly into Ur clone box but first connect dcc and go-to lib/modules and save 3.14-1.17-dm900 this file into Ur computer than flash any original image when flash complete connect Ur dm900 box to dcc and go-to lip/modules and replace 3.14-1.17-dm900 with which u saved and enjoy

• woowww. many thanks i will try right now !!! : )))

question, where i can found an original flash ? actually on dreamelite for 230 clone sim .....

and what's about user and password ? will work now ?

many thanks, it's work without any problem, now my DM 900UHD have the openPLI 6.0 !!!

• woowww. many thanks i will try right now !!! : )))

question, where i can found an original flash ? actually on dreamelite for 230 clone sim .....

and what's about user and password ? will work now ?

many thanks, it's work without any problem, now my DM 900UHD have the openPLI 6.0 !!!

Welcome dear u can find original images in dm900 section and user and password are same

• Hi guys,

been reading about the 900 UHD SIM2.30 Clone here for days now and am making a lot of headway and beginning to understand everything thanks to you ALL.....;-))

I want to buy one of these but only when I am sure about all the Bugs and Fixes.

Can someone who has the OpenPLi 6.0 working on a SIM2.30, please upload the " lib/modules 3.14-1.17-dm900" from a Flash original image here for me please.

much apprec..Thanks

AJP

• Why u need this first just flash any clone IMG and open dcc

Lip/modules / save the file in pc

After flash openpli 6 when flash done go again to dcc and open lib/modules/ 314 remove and paste the file which u saved previously and restart Ur box and enjoy

• Thanks for your reply....:thumbup:

The reason I asked for the "lib/modules 3.14-1.17-dm900" file was because I read that when Flashing a non compatible image the Box no longer functions and has to be Rescued via WEB Browser and "Rescue Mode".

I just don't want these problems, I have a good knowledge base about DM8000, DM800se, DM800HD boxes, but this is my very first "arm-based" Receiver...so for me its a learning curve.:/

I would like to learn as much as possible, so when my Box arrives I will be ready.;)

At the moment problems with DHL in China delivery delayed by 15 Days....and after that until 25th Feb "NO SALES - NO DISPATCH" from the Dealers because of Chinese New Year..!!!!!:thumbdown:

Thanks for your support.

AJP

• bibic ....YES i think that would be best for now, until we get a good working stable OpenPLI.

I am running IPTV on my DM800se Boxes and the best image for IPTV is the OpenPLi.

So that's why i was looking at this image.

I am still NOT sure what to buy, Original or SIM2.30 Clone.

Difficult decision.!!

Have found a DM900 UHD Sim2.30 Clone and it is sold with the new "Silicon Hybrid Tuner Twin S2x-MS Model: 2017/6 "

and with the "LAN Gbits Network speed", BUT unfortunately "NO FBC" in Tuner..!!!;)

Thanks for all your info's Buddy:thumbup:

Cheers

AJP

• You can buy tuner from another seller (not from china). In china you cand find only two modells tunner; Silicon Hybrid Tuner Twin Model: 2016/4 (Si2166B) and triple tunner S2x - (Si2169C) 2017/2. No other tunner in china yet. If you find Silicon Hybrid Tuner Twin S2x-MS Model: 2017/6 please give me adress of seller. Put seller to make real pictures. :)

Thanks.

• Hehe....the picture is one and reallity is another. I do not want to discourage you, but the Chinese seller say they do you and they do it. Some pictures are taken from the internet. Did you order? When you get your order, please take a picture of the tuner.

Thanks.

• I am waiting since Thursday last week for my 3 sellers to answer the Q's about;.

1.) "Motherboard Version" because of the soldering of the "CPU"

2.) "Network GBits speed connection" and the of course the

3.) "Tuners" , but NO answer yet. I don't understand why.!!!:cursing:

At the week-end start the Chinese New Year, so NO box until maybe end of March.!:thumbdown:

Maybe better to buy here:/

Cheers

AJP

• Hehe ... too many questions for yesmans. I answer you; the motherboard has nothing to worry about. You just have to install a fan for a better cooling. I'll post myself how it works. About the network card I do not know what to say; it may be that some versions only work at 100 mb. And the tuner only exists in 2 versions; the triple with Si2169C and the twin Si21662B. Nobody knows multistream, but first whow dvb-s2x (TF1 on 33 est).

Cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!