FIX to audio channels on cable causes more problems

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,661 times. The last Post () by dsayers.

• ok what ever method iv used to get the audios channels to work we have a bad byproduct

1) echanneliser either doesnt load or all the fixed channels have info missing but dreambox edit works

2) remote channel stream convertor doesnt stream the FIXED audio channels, this is a big problem to me and not found any work around, the channels that havent been fixed, stream ok

3) openwedif and vlc again as above .The FIXED audio channels will not stream using vlc,in fact doesnt even show any info in codec, (before i had video but no sound but vlc showed it had a ac3 stream

any help on getting it to stream or is it just a waiting game

• Yeah youll find audio issue with streamed channels even when no issues on the box , also black channels if your watching one and trying to stream one at same time.

Has to be a oscam issue.

• ok start again , only 1 tuner so box has to be off at most to stream correctly, before all this problem with the audio there was no problem streaming ANY channel, when the sound went i was still able to stream ALL channels,ok with faulty sound, now with the fix all this is cocked up, NONE of the fixed channels with sound fix stream at all

the question is can you stream any channel that have the sound fix by the new methods,the untouched channels still stream ok

• Others seem to have your issue mate exactly, they find the sd channels still stream as you say the fixed ones cause issue im in same boat. Ive the exact same issue tried various versions of oscam, a script to update the lamdb edited manual with various channel editors and abm.

• yeh been doing my head it, iv been looking at powervu settings (looks same ie lamedb) and seeing if anything can be edited in oscam.dvapi, but im at a total loss

the lack of streaming is a big problem to me, its like the box is in single tuner mode even when on the 1 channel you want to stream

• yeh been doing my head it, iv been looking at powervu settings (looks same ie lamedb) and seeing if anything can be edited in oscam.dvapi, but im at a total loss

the lack of streaming is a big problem to me, its like the box is in single tuner mode even when on the 1 channel you want to stream

Yea a royal pain. My vu uno 4k is pretty much useless.

Guess we still need to wait for tweaks

Edited once, last by dsayers ().

hows your custom mix, does that still work or not now

hows your custom mix, does that still work or not now

Yes custommix files still work both sat and cable mixes. You still need to update ABM or modify the lamb file for audio issues and use oscam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!