N00b question!!! ATV6.1

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 393 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Right guys, i'm slightly drunk.... so this is probably winding me up more than it should!!
    just made a lovely image for 6.1 when i usually create a complete backup (on a zgemma for instance)
    when i pop the stick back into the laptop i am greeted with a rar file which contains the zgemma file and all flashing material
    but for some god damn reason with this 6.1 i keep getting a file named BI which contains NO flashing material at all!!!
    i need this image for further boxes, i have been using vix previously, but i have used atv 6.0 and made complete backups no problem with either of them! can anybody point me in the right direction! tonnes of boxes here to do and i REALLY don't want to do them each from scratch!!!

• You may need to create a txt-file with name backupstick or backupstick.txt in the root of your usb-stick for the backup to be created successfully.

This was the case with previous versions of ATV but not 100% sure if it applies to the latest versions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!