how to patch an original image for DM800se sim2.10

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,080 times. The last Post () by Mohammad Taha.

• Hello Respectable senior members :hello !
    as you judged me from my earlier posts that i am junior in this field !
    maybe i am disturbing you again and again so sorry for that .

i want to learn patch any original image for my dm800se sim2.10 !

how can i do this please guide me  houara  parageria?(!

• I am sorry to say that I am disappointed with all senior members included of Master G & houara

If you have any knowledge and if you have learned the knowledge & skill , SO why are you having trouble of sharing that ?

Of course you guys can block me, but its the truth that nobody is here which can help any one !
    I am respecting all skilled and senior members and requesting that please share your knowledge at least admin please please you need to make a post a tutorial with pics with detail that we may get rid of this impecuniousity .

• till you mention/expose your skill ,no one is going to teach you .You can find/explore various supporting tools to meet your requirement.

bundle of thanks for your most precious opinion but sir ive googled so much but didnt find any clue for dm800se sim210 thats why i am requesting here with a hope again and again here maybe anyone will be kind upon me but failed dispaired disappointed .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!