How to enter biss keys on enigma2?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,321 times. The last Post () by car123.

• Hi,

I've tried reading up on this on a few different websites/forums and there seems to be quite a bit of contradictory or not all that helpful 'advice' out there on what exactly you have to do. I'm not fussed at the moment about opening oodles of foreign channels, just wanting to access the odd sporting event that comes up on 28E (like the City game last night for example). Is anybody able to give me a fairly easy guide to follow on how to go about adding my keys to the softcams (and how exactly I find the sid, pid etc, I don't really know where to look for these)?

I have tried to work it out for myself but to be honest I have no idea what I'm doing.

• I know, I've seen it's just the occasional one but it's still something. Where would I find this file?

I've got a fixed dish at the moment, looking to get a motorised setup after Christmas.

• master G

Added the Label Biss Feed Key Support

Keys for Biss Encrypted Feeds

Satellite TV biss keys for Athletics, Basketball, Biking, Boxing, Cage Fighting MMA - UFC, Cricket, Dutch TV, Equestrian, Football, Formula 1, Gymnastics, Handball, Ice Hockey, Martial Arts, Motorsport, NFL Football, Ping Pong, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Skateboarding, Soccer, Tennis, TV shows, Winter Sport, Wrestling, Test & Unknown feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!