Issue Old skin on Pli Xmas

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,538 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• Hello to all

this time I need help

To make my daughter happy, I installed this skin, which had the lights in the flashing infoba.

it's an old but beautiful skin, it works all but only the characters of the infobar and the second infobar do not work

Surely some of you are good at understanding what the mistake is.

If you can not do nothing.

skin xmas allinone hd 1.0

from plugin set animated

Thank's and regards

15c25e.png

• I have had a quick look at the infobar code of this skin. I don't use openpli so cannot personally test it. There is no visually obvious problem with the code.

But as it's loading half the infobar. It is obviously failing when hitting a certain custom component. (and there are a lot of them).

What I would personally do is either wrap some comment tags around different clumps of the infobar code to see where its failing. <!-- -->

or telnet into your box.

Run the command enigma2

see what error messages and warnings show up in the telnet window.

You should then be able to pinpoint where it is failing and either correct the error or delete that piece of code.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• it might even be this component. Unless this is a default openpli python component. there is no ConfigEntryTest converter supplied in the IPK.

<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Pixmap" pixmap="Xmas_HD/icons/ico_vti_update.png" position="680,515" size="60,25" zPosition="3" transparent="1" alphatest="blend">

<convert type="ConfigEntryTest">config.usage.update_available,True,CheckSourceBoolean</convert>

<convert type="ConditionalShowHide" />

</widget>

Looking at your screenshot. This VTI icon is the last graphic/icon that is shown before the code seems to fail. So above might be your problem.

Edited 2 times, last by KiddaC ().

• It seems < convert type="ConfigEntryTest"> is actually an openpli component. But googling it. I have only found one other skin from a few years ago that use that exact line. Most people use that component for a flashing recording icon the LED front display.

• :)

you gave me a great help, otherwise I would have let it go, while now I can say that it works with openpli 6.1

I do not know what it is n / a in the upper left and right, but the infobar and the second infobar now work.

I made the same changes in tar.gz so that if you change from a plugin it should be ok

Unless something unexpected is fine

Of course you can improve but I'm not capable, but it would be nice to do it for Christmas

You have made a little girl happy and above all to make good

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much

Issue on 3 points

Code
    <!--ePixmap pixmap="Xmas_HD/icons/ico_vti_update_off.png" position="680,515" size="60,25" zPosition="1" alphatest="blend" /-->
    <!--widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Pixmap" pixmap="Xmas_HD/icons/ico_vti_update.png" position="680,515" size="60,25" zPosition="3" transparent="1" alphatest="blend">
    <convert type="ConfigEntryTest">config.usage.update_available,True,CheckSourceBoolean</convert>
    <convert type="ConditionalShowHide" />
    </widget-->

if I can place the ipk

i tested on zgemma star h2

• Are you just asking to fix the N/A labels.

thats these 2 elements.

<screen name="SecondInfoBar" ....

<!-- EXS crypt -->

<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="200,18" size="880,30" backgroundColor="background" font="Regular; 24" text="Astra 19.2E DVB-S2 10627 27500 3/4 8PSK" halign="center" transparent="1" zPosition="1" foregroundColor="cyan1">

<convert type="ServiceName2">%S %s %F %p %Y %f %b %o %r</convert>

<convert type="ServiceName2">%R</convert>

<convert type="ConverterRotator">3</convert>

</widget>

<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" font="Regular; 24" position="1080,18" size="180,30" halign="right" backgroundColor="background" transparent="1" noWrap="1" foregroundColor="unfff000">

<convert type="FanTempInfo">FanInfo</convert>

</widget>

• If you need any other help on this skin (or any other skin), probably best to PM me. As I rarely visit this openpli section. I only saw your post as it was in the latest posts panel.

I am not that busy nowadays. So it's no problem asking.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!