AFN’s switch to HD

There are 742 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 141,026 times. The last Post () by zf-freak.

• In Oscam, Readers, select AFN, scroll down in ECM whitelist field and leave blank that field.

It is irrelevant whether it's with it or not, I personally never used this option...and work without that of course...

To get emm you do not need to wait longer than 4 minutes on some AFN channels...and voila...keys are there:

• Managed to get AFN running on Vu+ Solo2 OpenBH 4.2 - but seem to have lost BISS channels! According to log it has "Demuxer 0 no suitable readers found that can be used for decoding!". Anyone else with same issue? and how to fix it - presumably in the oscam.server file, but I'm no expert.

• I don't think the key is the issue, I have copied the working keys into SoftCam.Key, but I'm not sure reader is correctly looking for it. There is a reader in the server file that contains:

label = constant.cw

protocol = constcw

device = /usr/keys/constant.cw

services = !afn

caid = 2600

group = 1

However, /user/keys contains no files and everything is in /etc/tuxbox/config. So I suspect this reader needs to be redirected and maybe even called SoftCam.Key??

UPDATE: Sorted now.

Edited once, last by paulus ().

• New keys just AU EMM added...works all perfect and without interruption...

• hi mate

what is the needed settings for AFN to autoupdate

how do i get this and were do you put it on config files?

cheers

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

Edited once, last by Inspiral ().

• The file is o.k. and it needs about 2 - 3 minutes to AU. I have deleted the reader "softcam.key" out of "softcam.server" because imho it was to slow at decryption of other programs. Now it´s better. Good job BAF603:thumbup:

OSCam = 1.20 rev: 11437 Emu

• Attached is the working AFN config just replace it all files and it will work

There is no afn service in this configuration. How does it work for other pwv channels?

[reader]

label = emulator

protocol = emu

device = emulator

# services = !afn

cacheex = 0

cacheex_maxhop = 0

cacheex_allow_request = 0

caid = 090F,0500,1801,0604,2600,FFFF,0E00,4AE1,1010

[reader]

label = AFN

description = AFN-EMU

protocol = emu

device = Emulator

# services = afn

cacheex = 1

cacheex_maxhop = 1

cacheex_allow_request = 1

caid = 0E00

How does oscam know when to use which reader?

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!