Ultimo 4K using the latest Oscam r11392

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 758 times. The last Post () by Contact99.

• I would like to ask two Questions regarding the Ultimo 4K and OScam

1/ Im using the Linux panel with OpemWebif and Oscam Interface and I would like to know (for Biss) what the first 4 bytes are after the letter F ABCDEFGI 00 123456789ABCDEFG ;. some say that the bytes in bold are the Namespace. I don't think so so what are and where do they come from?

2/ I using Blackhole 3.0.4 E and I have tried to get Power Vu without stream reader and after I was told that Blackhole does not have the driver yet and if this is true does anyone know if Blackhole will have the driver for Power Vu or do I need to change to another Image

Thanks

Edited 3 times, last by Contact99 ().

• I would like to ask two Questions regarding the Ultimo 4K and OScam

1/ Im using the Linux panel with OpemWebif and Oscam Interface and I would like to know (for Biss) what the first 4 bytes are after the letter F ABCDEFGI 00 123456789ABCDEFG ;. some say that the bytes in bold are the Namespace. I don't think so so what are and where do they come from?

2/ I using Blackhole 3.0.4 E and I have tried to get Power Vu without stream reader and after I was told that Blackhole does not have the driver yet and if this is true does anyone know if Blackhole will have the driver for Power Vu or do I need to change to another Image

Thanks

I' very surprised that nobody can answer these two questions?

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!