need help with my vu+ solo

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 996 times. The last Post () by emissions.

• my image on my vu+ solo crashed wont stop looping reboot everytime then green error code screen comes up ten re boots automatically again I have no usb stick compatable with it I have VUcc and can log into my receiver is there a way I can flash new image using ftp or anything using VUcc can any one help please and I don't have any more usb sticks I can only use VUcc :(:(:( :(:(:(:(

• No chance my friend ...you should get a usb flash drive 16gb or less

Just download a new image as Openpli 6.1 works great on vu+ solo 4k by me

Put it on usb turn off your vu+ and set the usb in front side of the vu+ and start on the box as it starts you will get info to klick on the start button on vu+ the rest will the box do it self to flash the new image and it will ask you to restart it after you take the usb away

Good luck

With Love from Gothenburg:goodevening

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!